General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Anyone else here a programmer?

(1/16) > >>

Interested Nudist:
Is there anyone else out here that likes coding or software development. Its a good career to pursue since it can be done almost entirely from home and pays well too. So if you had this job it would make it possible to be naked almost all the time if you wanted to so that is a bonus. Besides, it really unlocks your creative potential and encourages critical thinking.

CatBug:

--- Quote from: Interested Nudist on July 12, 2020, 12:29:18 am ---Is there anyone else out here that likes coding or software development. Its a good career to pursue since it can be done almost entirely from home and pays well too. So if you had this job it would make it possible to be naked almost all the time if you wanted to so that is a bonus. Besides, it really unlocks your creative potential and encourages critical thinking.

--- End quote ---

Hey there! Indeed it could be done from home and some companies do, however, most companies still prefer their software dev team on-site. I am also in the comp sci industry. Are you?
Btw I'm really interested to be able to work from home and be naked most of the time due to that :D Besides that working remotely I could also hop into a cafe to do my work if I wanted a change as well.  Hopefully I'll find a job that does just that!

Interested Nudist:

--- Quote from: CatBug on July 12, 2020, 02:32:36 am ---I am also in the comp sci industry. Are you?

--- End quote ---

Bruh I'm 16. I'm not in any industry.
But seriously, I am interetsed in com science and you could take up freelancing jobs as a programmer. They usually pay well and you never have to worry about working on site in a company. Although, I would persoanlly prefer the stability of a job, I wouldn't mind having these other sources of passive income. 

TheMattinator:
Yeh it's really fun, I wanna do it at uni :)

ejniceguy:
I just finished up my computer sci degree, and I really enjoyed it. Like Catbug said though, most companies still want their development or IT team on site, although that could change due to the pandemic with people in the tech industry proving they can work from home. As for why the companies want their teams to come in, it becomes a lot easier to maintain security protocols when everyone’s on the same network and using devices issued by the company.

Not to mention working from home is kind of a lonely affair in all honesty. For some people, it works better for them. As an example, my partner was often able to get a full day’s worth of work done in a few hours because there was no one around to bug him. Whereas in my case, I definitely like going into an office because A) I like being able to easily talk things through with my team members if I have questions and B) I have a tendency to get easily distracted by various things, so being away from home helps me keep my focus on my work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version