Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Anyone else here a programmer?  (Read 1922 times)

Offline JustARando

• Spider-dude
  • Casually Dressed
  • Not sure what this is.
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Anyone else here a programmer?
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2020, 06:29:41 am »
Ooh, what an interesting topic.

I'm also a programmer. Learned a bit of java and C#, but I somehow got shifted to working with databases, business intelligence, and analytics. Right now I'm trying to learn R and Python for machine learning.
Don't be afraid to try something new.

Offline CatBug

• Only Malaysian here. So far.
  • Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Life is short, Live to it's fullest!
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2020, 10:33:19 am »
Here is a summary of the main programming languages:

Java is a very powerful language and is used for android development.

Javascript is used for web development

Python is great language for getting into machine learning because of its powerful abilities

C++ is used in the gaming industry and gives you total control over your computer. Doesn't even question is what you are about to run might break your computer. Assumes you know what you are doing.

C#, which is be used for applications and websites too, with html on the front and c# behind

Block Code is used to provide a very simplified version of coding for younger people, since syntax is no longer a problem. Meant to teach the logic of coding

C# is also used for games. Its Unity's programming language which I am using. Well.. I guess any language can be used for games to some extend :P
Would like to know all of you! Feel free to contact me, just PM :)

Offline Interested Nudist

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • IDK what to put here.
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2020, 02:21:11 pm »
C# is also used for games. Its Unity's programming language which I am using. Well.. I guess any language can be used for games to some extend :P

Yeah, python is also used in the Renpy Game Engine which is used for visual novels.
PM me if you are a teen. Usually free to chat.

Offline nudeeer

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2020, 04:06:17 pm »
I've always been a nerdy kid. I took up programming and web development when I was about 14 and have self-taught myself PHP/mySQL, javascript, and all the various web markup languages from that point on. It doesn't really have anything to do with my career but having a knowledge of programming and how stuff works is definitely helpful when working with any technology. My industry is Excel-heavy, and it's also not a big leap to do some programming-type things in it, so it helps.

I also help to develop and maintain a web game I've played for over a decade which runs on PHP. Plus I always seem to be finding ways to use it for myself on my personal/private website.

Offline Mr S

• What do you do?
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Hey guys! Looking to make new friends :D
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2020, 05:50:29 pm »
I have basic knowledges about Python language. I would like to expand my skills in programming. Which languages do you all recommend?
I'm currently a college student, looking for reaching my goals as soon as possible, as well as trying to make some new friends! :D

Offline Gibby

• Epic gamer
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Hello everybody!
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2020, 06:51:20 pm »
Is there anyone else out here that likes coding or software development. Its a good career to pursue since it can be done almost entirely from home and pays well too. So if you had this job it would make it possible to be naked almost all the time if you wanted to so that is a bonus. Besides, it really unlocks your creative potential and encourages critical thinking.

Unfortunately I’m not big brained enough for it but it looks like a really promising career with the rise of technology
Have a good one :D

Offline Surin Blastanos

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2020, 10:27:28 pm »
I have basic knowledges about Python language. I would like to expand my skills in programming. Which languages do you all recommend?
Java's a pretty good introduction to Object Oriented programming

Offline CatBug

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2020, 10:26:17 am »
Is there anyone else out here that likes coding or software development. Its a good career to pursue since it can be done almost entirely from home and pays well too. So if you had this job it would make it possible to be naked almost all the time if you wanted to so that is a bonus. Besides, it really unlocks your creative potential and encourages critical thinking.

Unfortunately I’m not big brained enough for it but it looks like a really promising career with the rise of technology

Its not a big brain thingy haha. Also you said you're good at maths right? That helps alot. I suck at maths but I still can code, but I'm abit slow.

Offline FelixH2020

• Topless with bottoms
  • Will change picture when more confidence!
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2020, 03:18:12 pm »
I have build some websites for family and friends but it is all in wordpress so I cannot say I am a programmer or developer I think!

I would like to learn some coding but am now in medicine so it is not so easy to find the time to learn it - I think combination of the two skills might make me a superman who can cure every problem in the world though!  :thinking:

With some html and css skill what is the next thing I should try and learn?

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 8
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2020, 09:01:11 am »
I have build some websites for family and friends but it is all in wordpress so I cannot say I am a programmer or developer I think!

I would like to learn some coding but am now in medicine so it is not so easy to find the time to learn it - I think combination of the two skills might make me a superman who can cure every problem in the world though!  :thinking:

IMO you should start with the basics, like C++, then move on to stuff like java

Offline PBA

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2020, 10:30:56 pm »
Not a programmer, but im in a trade program for computer hardware, networking and security

Offline Interested Nudist

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • IDK what to put here.
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2020, 01:05:36 am »

Huh, I found Java to be easier to learn than C++. Guess that's just me
PM me if you are a teen. Usually free to chat.

Offline ejniceguy

• Teens Only Member
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2020, 02:04:35 am »

Huh, I found Java to be easier to learn than C++. Guess that's just me

I personally feel like Java was easier for me to pick up as well honestly. Once I got used to the syntax and such, Java made it so much easier for me to understand the concepts behind object oriented programming IMO.

Offline CatBug

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2020, 07:01:59 am »
I don't think there is too much difference if you start with C++ / C# or Java for learning. It's the basic concepts that you need to know.

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2020, 09:33:10 am »
C++ is very much not designed to be a language that can easily be picked up. The concepts are not that different from other languages, but it has a lot more potential for working with the bare metal and getting hurt in the process, and a lot of historical baggage. A valuable skill to learn, but probably not as an intro to programming.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.