Naturist Resources > North America

'Naked Athena' Faces Down Federal Cops at Portland Protest — and They Back Down

<< < (2/4) > >>

NaturalInNY:
Surprised they didn't try tossing her into a van since this country is fast becoming a banana republic. She's an absolute legend.

Interested Nudist:
Very brave of her to do that. Those police sure were surprised thats for sure. Was a nice form of protest though. Glad nothing happened to her. The police there right now need little reason to arrest anybody. 

AmericanSwede:
She’s a champion and represents the true conscience of the Portlanders I know and love.

I grew up in Oregon (right outside Portland) and Sweden, so I am keenly aware of what’s happening there. It’s so sad.

It’s not the police’s fault. The Proud Boys vs. Antifa turned Portland into a war zone, and the gangs and taggers have seized the moment to cause a ruckus. Because Portland has a very pro First Amendment liberal standing, sometimes the wrong types take advantage.

I wish all protests were nude. They would be far more peaceful. 

Riot.EXE:
She didn't end the police presence, they just went to a different part of the protests and continued beating the shit out of the protesters.

Interested Nudist:

--- Quote from: Riot.EXE on July 20, 2020, 04:40:18 pm ---She didn't end the police presence, they just went to a different part of the protests and continued beating the shit out of the protesters.

--- End quote ---

What the fuck these police doing anyways? They are the epitome of the very thing people are protesting against! they are only proving that police are violent who needlessly beat the shit out of people. It's really aggravating to see this kind of behavior from them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version