Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: new to the site and to naturism, hi!  (Read 533 times)

Offline HJ1997

• Topless with bottoms
  • 22 yr old male from SW Illinois (Not Chicago)
  • Referrals: 0
Re: new to the site and to naturism, hi!
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2020, 01:21:41 am »
Hello and welcome.

Offline Locksmith

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2020, 01:37:08 am »
Great intro. My wife is very against nudity. I hope one day you can have a bit more freedom than I have. You won’t be at home all your life.

Offline Tree

• Shouting it out loud
  • And we danced!
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2020, 11:03:13 pm »
G'day starr!

It may surprise you just how many conservative naturists there are around. After all, body acceptance and living in harmony with nature are values anyone can share aren't they?  :smiley:
A secret's ever safely placed with honest folk and leal;
And secrets trusted unto me are in a locked-up house
Whose keys are lost and on whose door is set the Cadi's seal.
~ From the 1001 Arabian Nights

Offline Matte85

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2020, 07:43:07 am »
Hi! Welcome to the forum!!

Offline kissane

• Nude with Towel
  • Dublin based nudist looking to meet others
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2020, 11:35:09 am »
Welcome to the group

Offline CatBug

• Only Malaysian here. So far.
  • Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Life is short, Live to it's fullest!
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2020, 05:08:00 am »
Welcome, yeah I also don't know how to let my family know. Hopefully it will work out soon   :thinking:
Would like to know all of you! Feel free to contact me, just PM :)

Offline MARCOFERRARI94

• Guy Talk
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2020, 05:11:05 am »
Hi Welcome :)

Offline romero

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2020, 01:49:11 pm »
welcome to the forum :)
hi everyone! 16 years old from the usa. anyone here can call me starr... kind of a nickname im starting to use, at least online, and some of my friends call me that too.

my family is kind of conservative and so i dont know how theyd react if they saw me post on a site like this, but thats kind of what i like about it i guess. im starting to feel more comfortable spending time in my own body in my room when i have the privacy and i know there isnt anything wrong with it, but i know they wouldnt see it the same way. i guess a lot of the "rules" and beliefs im given dont make sense to me and getting to just be myself and be comfortable that way feels like a part of that? i dont know.

anyways im just trying to get more of an idea why im comfortable with this and if i'd ever eventually be comfortable even being nude in a normal way around other people. i hope chatting to you all can teach me more about this! i still feel awkward talking about it i guess. but itll be cool to talk with people closer to my age. thanks for having me here

Offline NPEL

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2020, 04:33:55 pm »
hi everyone! 16 years old from the usa. anyone here can call me starr... kind of a nickname im starting to use, at least online, and some of my friends call me that too.

my family is kind of conservative and so i dont know how theyd react if they saw me post on a site like this, but thats kind of what i like about it i guess. im starting to feel more comfortable spending time in my own body in my room when i have the privacy and i know there isnt anything wrong with it, but i know they wouldnt see it the same way. i guess a lot of the "rules" and beliefs im given dont make sense to me and getting to just be myself and be comfortable that way feels like a part of that? i dont know.

anyways im just trying to get more of an idea why im comfortable with this and if i'd ever eventually be comfortable even being nude in a normal way around other people. i hope chatting to you all can teach me more about this! i still feel awkward talking about it i guess. but itll be cool to talk with people closer to my age. thanks for having me here

Welcome

Offline romero

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2020, 07:40:09 pm »
hey man,welcome to the site

Offline frehm92

• Nude without Towel
  • Freedom means Love
    • Nakenfri
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2020, 01:11:26 pm »
Welcome from the other side of the sea. Good that you found your way here despite your family's view on the body. I hope you find this page something for you!
The human body is a beutiful gift and a treasure more valuable than any gold in the world.

Offline jeff

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2020, 07:13:30 pm »
Welcome!

Offline RS

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2020, 01:55:41 pm »
Welcome from New England

Offline SiriuslyStarr

• Fully Dressed
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2020, 01:14:13 am »
forgot to come back and check this thread, but thanks everyone for the warm welcome! i appreciate it :) im glad im not the only one here from my type of background.  im kind of thinking about a lot of things about myself, like gender and sexuality after already rethinking religion, and i guess part of naturism for me so far is it gives me some of that same freedom? like you arent as attached to the way people want to see you. i don't know. it's also just really physically comfortable, but then thinking about how some people wouldn't "want" me to just be comfortable kind of goes with questioning a lot of other things. (thats part of why ive started going by kinda a more neutral name too like starr.)

so far i've still only been able to practice it by myself but i appreciate the good vibes that hopefully i'll get to do more in the future!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 01:15:58 am by SiriuslyStarr »

Online Delfin

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2020, 07:03:14 pm »
Hi and welcome!