Naturist Resources > Oceania/Australasia etc.

Quarantiners Urged to Dress Before Answering Door

<< < (5/6) > >>

Riot.EXE:
Damn, y'all really out here not carin' about anyone but yourselves, huh?

Longingtobenude:
It only seems that way because thats how the social norm goes at the moment.  Because we are so far outside the norm, the onus is on us to conform.  But imagine if someone came to your door and got all worked up that you were wearing a sports or political item?  Image they told you not to be seen in it again.  You'd tell em to get bent.  We shouldn't HAVE to hide who we are at our own homes. 

Societal norms should be challenged, especially when their ignorant. 

Delta:
It is not that I would do it myself, I am much too shy for that, but I would not judge anyone negatively who does.

Interested Nudist:

--- Quote from: Conjuam on August 14, 2020, 10:42:19 pm ---

--- Quote from: Delta on August 14, 2020, 03:33:11 pm ---I would not judge anyone negatively who does.

--- End quote ---

That's how everyone needs to be, but I don't think it'll happen, at least, not in the next century anyway.

--- End quote ---

I doubt it would happen ever. People are naturally judgemental. Smart people just know to keep that judgement to themselves.

Shiden Kai San:
I have no data to back up what I'm about to say.. but I don't think COVID life has caused people to find naturism.   

Many people routinely go nude (or nearly nude) while indoors.  Particularly in the Western World.  I'm guessing this behavior is not as uncommon as some people here may think.  All Covid has done is enable the people who already behave this way, to do so more frequently in their day-to-day lives.  Having said all that, I still think that article is worth a laugh. Even if it dances all over the line that separates casual nudity from exhibition.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version