Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Swanbourne Beach, WA  (Read 2688 times)

Offline Tree

• Nature Loving Flexitarian
  • Shouting it out loud
  • And we danced!
  • Referrals: 1
Swanbourne Beach, WA
« on: August 12, 2020, 04:00:28 pm »
It was warm enough to go in on those sunny couple of days last week but it's been months since I was last there.

What happened to the big sign? The little one pointing the direction was still there but it looks like the sands have shifted a bit.

The water was lovely and calm, almost no waves. There were a few people there and, for anyone not familiar with the area, the locals know it's a mixed clothing optional beach. There were more dogs than I care for around but I suppose they need exercise too.
A secret's ever safely placed with honest folk and leal;
And secrets trusted unto me are in a locked-up house
Whose keys are lost and on whose door is set the Cadi's seal.
~ From the 1001 Arabian Nights

Offline Human653

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Swanbourne Beach, WA
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2022, 02:37:59 pm »
Is the beach family friendly, or kid friendly at that? I’m only 16 and would love to visit there sometime but I’m not too sure about the laws? Do you ever see teens their?

Offline Tree

• Nature Loving Flexitarian
  • Shouting it out loud
  • And we danced!
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Swanbourne Beach, WA
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2023, 05:41:50 pm »
Is the beach family friendly, or kid friendly at that? I’m only 16 and would love to visit there sometime but I’m not too sure about the laws? Do you ever see teens their?

There's a group that meet up there with little children (preschoolers) from time to time. If you're there on a day when it's nice and there's plenty of people at the beach you'll be fine but if there aren't too many people around be wary of anyone lurking in the dunes. Port Kennedy is a much better beach.

Are you involved with any of the naturist groups around Perth? If you're on FB, I could introduce you to some.
A secret's ever safely placed with honest folk and leal;
And secrets trusted unto me are in a locked-up house
Whose keys are lost and on whose door is set the Cadi's seal.
~ From the 1001 Arabian Nights