General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Plants

(1/5) > >>

Hdhfchfvgbbb:
Hi everyone.

As some of you know I work in a plant nursery. I’m a big plant lover and love spending time outside.
I was wondering if there are other people that share this interest?
Plants and nature in general go so well with nudity. I feel way closer taking care of my plants when I’m not wearing any clothes.

swede:
Love plants as well, used to work with plants and I loved it. Currently my apartment is filled with plants and its probably only gonna get fuller.

Northman:
I have plants on the window sils in my apartment. Some are bigger and some are small seedlings that I have cultivated in repurposed yoghurt cups or instant noodle cups. I feel a sense of loss whenever a plant perishes in my care.

I have a dream about having a small farm somewhere where I can experiment with plant cultivation. And tend to the gardens in the natural state.  :azn:

What plants do you have?

Interested Nudist:

--- Quote from: Seb.the.model on August 24, 2020, 04:52:02 pm ---Hi everyone.

As some of you know I work in a plant nursery. I’m a big plant lover and love spending time outside.
Plants and nature in general go so well with nudity. I feel way closer taking care of my plants when I’m not wearing any clothes.

--- End quote ---

I'd love the idea of being with plants naked but its the bugs that might be there that dissuade me.

coolstolSE:

--- Quote from: Interested Nudist on August 25, 2020, 02:55:05 pm ---
--- Quote from: Seb.the.model on August 24, 2020, 04:52:02 pm ---Hi everyone.

--- End quote ---

I'd love the idea of being with plants naked but its the bugs that might be there that dissuade me.

--- End quote ---

Just dont let it bug you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version