Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Plants  (Read 4946 times)

Offline Hdhfchfvgbbb

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Plants
« on: August 24, 2020, 04:52:02 pm »
Hi everyone.

As some of you know I work in a plant nursery. I’m a big plant lover and love spending time outside.
I was wondering if there are other people that share this interest?
Plants and nature in general go so well with nudity. I feel way closer taking care of my plants when I’m not wearing any clothes.

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
Re: Plants
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2020, 07:47:50 am »
Love plants as well, used to work with plants and I loved it. Currently my apartment is filled with plants and its probably only gonna get fuller.

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2020, 01:59:15 pm »
I have plants on the window sils in my apartment. Some are bigger and some are small seedlings that I have cultivated in repurposed yoghurt cups or instant noodle cups. I feel a sense of loss whenever a plant perishes in my care.

I have a dream about having a small farm somewhere where I can experiment with plant cultivation. And tend to the gardens in the natural state.  :azn:

What plants do you have?

Offline Interested Nudist

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • This is America. You can always cut a deal.
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2020, 02:55:05 pm »
Hi everyone.

As some of you know I work in a plant nursery. I’m a big plant lover and love spending time outside.
Plants and nature in general go so well with nudity. I feel way closer taking care of my plants when I’m not wearing any clothes.

I'd love the idea of being with plants naked but its the bugs that might be there that dissuade me.
"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates

coolstolSE

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2020, 10:51:56 pm »
Hi everyone.

I'd love the idea of being with plants naked but its the bugs that might be there that dissuade me.

Just dont let it bug you

Offline Rob N

• Rob
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
    • Absolute Freedom
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2021, 01:06:12 pm »
I do love my plants!

Offline Rob N

• Rob
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
    • Absolute Freedom
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2021, 02:36:55 pm »
Mimosa Stringulosa: Ground cover vine, can be mowed, beautiful pink poofs in the spring, and the leaves are sensitive to touch. So if you like to pet your plants the leaves will close up when you do for endless entertainment.

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2021, 03:08:53 pm »
I do love my plants!

Nice flowers. Reminds me of a time I got a lucky shot of a wonderful mixture in a planter a long time ago. I tried many times to get another amazing looking photo after that but they never turned out as striking. I’ll have to see if I can find the picture because I want to show it off here now. Would help to remember where I took it first.

Mimosa Stringulosa: Ground cover vine, can be mowed, beautiful pink poofs in the spring, and the leaves are sensitive to touch. So if you like to pet your plants the leaves will close up when you do for endless entertainment.

Would this grow in the north of England or are we too cold wet and miserable?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 03:10:27 pm by Fishandchips »

Offline Rob N

• Rob
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
    • Absolute Freedom
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2021, 05:05:31 pm »

[/quote]

According to random information on the internet, the Mimosa strigillosa is good in zones 8 – 11.

Northern England seems to be zones 8-9, but depending on the map, there are some areas in zone 7, so you'd have to figure that out. It seems to be a little different on each map and none of these seem very official, so maybe you could find better information locally.

I was fortunate in that this just started growing in my yard. I never purchased it, but I have done my best to help it along by eliminating competitors. I also took sections and moved it to other areas in hopes of spreading it more. So far so good.

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2021, 05:17:19 pm »

According to random information on the internet, the Mimosa strigillosa is good in zones 8 – 11.

Northern England seems to be zones 8-9, but depending on the map, there are some areas in zone 7, so you'd have to figure that out. It seems to be a little different on each map and none of these seem very official, so maybe you could find better information locally.

I was fortunate in that this just started growing in my yard. I never purchased it, but I have done my best to help it along by eliminating competitors. I also took sections and moved it to other areas in hopes of spreading it more. So far so good.
[/quote]

On the first map I’m next to Sunderland just a little touch to the north of it. I should probably not consider trying it now that I’ve looked up the plant as it seems it will take over

Offline Rob N

• Rob
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
    • Absolute Freedom
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2021, 06:04:08 pm »
Quote from: Fishandchips

[/quote
On the first map I’m next to Sunderland just a little touch to the north of it. I should probably not consider trying it now that I’ve looked up the plant as it seems it will take over

I have had no problems with it taking over. I have hopes of it, but after years and years I finally think it is at least dispersed amongst the grass.

I'd much rather it take over and kill the grass of as the Mimosa is better to look at and doesn't grow high so I'd never have to mow. Here in Florida the grass grows so quickly in the summer most people mow every weekend. It's miserable.

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2021, 07:31:14 pm »
Quote from: Fishandchips

[/quote

I have had no problems with it taking over. I have hopes of it, but after years and years I finally think it is at least dispersed amongst the grass.

I'd much rather it take over and kill the grass of as the Mimosa is better to look at and doesn't grow high so I'd never have to mow. Here in Florida the grass grows so quickly in the summer most people mow every weekend. It's miserable.

Where I was thinking of using it, the grass also has daisies, buttercups and things growing in it. I don’t want to lose them too

Offline Buzzulepuff

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2021, 08:05:25 am »
Where I live it would be zone 7 to 8. But you also have to take into account microclimates and stuff. My partner likes gardening more than me so see does most of it. I do like a dwarf conifer garden though nothing over 3m (10ft) in height

Offline Redfrigginriot

• Empress of Bees
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Just a naked nerd. Feel free to DM.
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2021, 01:15:58 am »
I own a few cactuses if that counts for anything
I cast destroy pants at third level.

Offline Turbo_

• Nude with Towel
  • Send me a pm, I'd love to talk :)
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2021, 03:51:56 am »
I have a couple plants around. I just recently repotted my two lemon trees that ive been growing for the past 2 years. I must be doing something right because they are looking very nice lol. I also planted some daffodils in my front yard that come up every spring so that gives me something to look forward to. I tried to have a couple succulents, but they all died on me :(, i think i gave them too much attention.