General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Music and Concerts

Musicals

<< < (5/6) > >>

Surin Blastanos:

--- Quote from: matchrestore on July 11, 2021, 05:35:03 pm ---
--- Quote from: Surin Blastanos on September 04, 2020, 09:10:12 pm ---Thought I'd start a new thread instead of ressurecting a 10 year old one. Are any of you guys into musicals? I've been going through Bettlejuice on repeat recently, and I love Matilda and Waitress. What about you guys?

--- End quote ---

My career is actually in Lighting Design, and my education is in theatre. I've designed lighting for many musicals through my career. American Idiot, Bare, Next to Normal, RENT, Jesus Christ Superstar, Matilda, Theory of Relativity, Spring Awakening, and A Chorus Line are among the Musicals that were my favorite to design.

--- End quote ---
That's so cool!!! Which would you say was your favourite to design lighting for?

matchrestore:

--- Quote from: Surin Blastanos on July 11, 2021, 07:52:31 pm ---
--- Quote from: Surin Blastanos on September 04, 2020, 09:10:12 pm ---Thought I'd start a new thread instead of ressurecting a 10 year old one. Are any of you guys into musicals? I've been going through Bettlejuice on repeat recently, and I love Matilda and Waitress. What about you guys?

--- End quote ---

My career is actually in Lighting Design, and my education is in theatre. I've designed lighting for many musicals through my career. American Idiot, Bare, Next to Normal, RENT, Jesus Christ Superstar, Matilda, Theory of Relativity, Spring Awakening, and A Chorus Line are among the Musicals that were my favorite to design.

--- End quote ---
That's so cool!!! Which would you say was your favourite to design lighting for?

--- End quote ---
I'd have to say Spring Awakening or Jesus Christ Superstar

Surin Blastanos:

--- Quote from: matchrestore on July 11, 2021, 08:04:18 pm ---
--- Quote from: Surin Blastanos on July 11, 2021, 07:52:31 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I'd have to say Spring Awakening or Jesus Christ Superstar

--- End quote ---
Awesome!

Marzipan:
I was blown away by Tick...Tick...Boom on Netflix. Totally awesome companion to RENT. Who knew Andrew Garfield could sing? Apparently even he didn't know.

Surin Blastanos:

--- Quote from: Marzipan on December 16, 2021, 09:31:35 pm ---I was blown away by Tick...Tick...Boom on Netflix. Totally awesome companion to RENT. Who knew Andrew Garfield could sing? Apparently even he didn't know.

--- End quote ---
I'm halfway through it, and it's brilliant so far

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version