General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Music and Concerts

Musicals

<< < (2/6) > >>

blank radar:
all my friends are massive broadway geeks, but the most i ever got into it was seeing matilda in new york when i was 10, les mis in baltimore a couple years ago, and serving a very laid-back tech role in my high school's production of damn yankees

the_nude_topher:

--- Quote from: Nudist.12 on September 06, 2020, 07:37:19 pm ---I don't know if it is technically a musical, but The Sound of Music is literally one of my favourite movies!

--- End quote ---

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things..."

@Nudist.12 The Sound of Music is the very definition of a musical!

"...So long, farewell
auf Wiedersehen, goodbye..."

I apologize in advance if anyone was offended by my singing. I take full blame, it wasn't a frog with a sore throat.

Surin Blastanos:

--- Quote from: DaniSnow on September 06, 2020, 10:01:27 am ---i've seen quite a few live ones: phantom of the opera, les miserables, the invisible man, kiss of the spiderwoman, cats, miss saigon..... (some i even saw more than once)
moviewise: rocketman, bohemian rhapsody, billy billy elliot, les miserables, pitch perfect.....

--- End quote ---
I never thought of Pitch Perfect as a musical, but now that you say it, it makes sense

NudistMetalHead:
The Book of Mormon
Avenue Q
Young Frankenstein: The Musical
Spamalot

Dario Western:
Nudist Colony of the Dead.  A mixture of horror, blasphemy and musical comedy from 1991. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version