Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Valalta 2021 - loyalty card  (Read 5175 times)

Offline anakyn

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Valalta 2021 - loyalty card
« on: October 07, 2020, 12:45:41 pm »
Hi,
a friend of mine tried to book a place for the next year, but they said that, for single guys, or male groups, they will not accept the INF card anymore, but only the Loyalty Card Valalta (released directly by the resort)...
More informations as soon as I figure out something more.

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
Re: Valalta 2021 - loyalty card
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 05:06:00 pm »
I understand where they are coming from, but it would be nice if they could redefine the rules so it's not gendered but still serves the same purpose. While I definitely understand that groups of men or single men are the people sting inappropriate, it just feels like having it gendered could create some awkward and difficult conflicts. Like with trans people etc.

I also understand that they don't only accept the inf card, it's very easy to get ahold of one.

Offline Jowjow

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2020, 07:37:11 pm »
That’s a shame!

Offline Kemubu

• Photographer in Sweden
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Love, life, laughs and a bit of everything
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2020, 06:49:58 am »
What is an INF card?
I'm creative, kind and social. Feel free to PM me

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2020, 09:33:09 am »
What is an INF card?

@Kemubu INF = International Naturist Federation (https://inf-fni.org/)
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.

Offline Kemubu

• Photographer in Sweden
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Love, life, laughs and a bit of everything
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2020, 11:40:49 am »
I'm creative, kind and social. Feel free to PM me

Offline Wesley

• Administrator
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2020, 09:03:24 pm »
Single men / men groups being denied entry to resorts and naturist events is a discussion that comes up again and again, and all the arguments I read for and against it are usually valid. But the truth is that even I, a 24 old man who in no way feels threathened by single men laying on the beach or hanging out in the pool, often come across situations where the saturation of men is uncomfortably high or very out of place for the situation. Even on regulated events aimed at kids and families in large swimming pools, I've come across men hanging at the side of the pool looking their eyes out while not talking to anyone else or contributing to the open atmosphere naturism is known for.

Again I totally understand that this is discrimination, but naturism is family-friendly and many resorts that are popular with the younger and family audiences like to secure that positive atmosphere for the larger group so that it's not spoiled by the (absolute minority!!) group of single men with bad intentions.

Valalta is on my list of places I'd love to visit sometime though, I've heard it's huge and a vacation destination for quite a few young people which are rare to encounter elsewhere.
Got a question or need help with the forum? Shoot me a message :)

Offline FelixH2020

• Teens Only Member
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Will change picture when more confidence!
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2020, 10:19:12 pm »
Single men / men groups being denied entry to resorts and naturist events is a discussion that comes up again and again, and all the arguments I read for and against it are usually valid. But the truth is that even I, a 24 old man who in no way feels threathened by single men laying on the beach or hanging out in the pool, often come across situations where the saturation of men is uncomfortably high or very out of place for the situation. Even on regulated events aimed at kids and families in large swimming pools, I've come across men hanging at the side of the pool looking their eyes out while not talking to anyone else or contributing to the open atmosphere naturism is known for.

Again I totally understand that this is discrimination, but naturism is family-friendly and many resorts that are popular with the younger and family audiences like to secure that positive atmosphere for the larger group so that it's not spoiled by the (absolute minority!!) group of single men with bad intentions.

Valalta is on my list of places I'd love to visit sometime though, I've heard it's huge and a vacation destination for quite a few young people which are rare to encounter elsewhere.

I understand but everyone keeps saying young people do not visit nudist resorts and beaches as much these times. If it was a solo female there is never a problem, but for solo male (future!) travelers it seems to be very difficult. I like the security but am finding (even for one holiday to France) that I cannot visit or stay at many places if I am not in a group. I think this must be against the idea of naturism and accepting everyone?

Offline Adrian

• Shouting it out loud
  • Car & tech guy from Zagreb :)
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2021, 03:49:12 pm »
Last summer me and my male friend went for a few days to Valalta with no problems, and we didnt have an INF card...
I hope nothing will change this year too

Offline It’s only me

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2021, 04:26:09 pm »
While I think a blanket ban on single men is unfair on those with good intentions I can understand why they have it.
Todos somos perfectos
En todas formas y héchos

Offline Adrian

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2021, 04:30:34 pm »
I agree. Although they should have some way of reffering to their existing guests so they know that you are not just coming there, but also visiting somebody who is already a guest

Offline Interested Nudist

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • This is America. You can always cut a deal.
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2021, 12:55:17 am »
Perhaps people from this forum could meet together and go to the resort as a group. Everyone would have to trust each other a lot for that to happen but it could be a great way of not only meeting some of our forum friends irl, but also going to these resorts without facing discrimination. Nearly all of the community here is certainly here to connect, not to just look.
"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates

Offline Adrian

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2021, 12:57:30 am »
Perhaps people from this forum could meet together and go to the resort as a group. Everyone would have to trust each other a lot for that to happen but it could be a great way of not only meeting some of our forum friends irl, but also going to these resorts without facing discrimination. Nearly all of the community here is certainly here to connect, not to just look.

Id love that!

kissane

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2021, 01:11:59 pm »
I went with 3 male friends to Valalta in 2019, and was not asked for an INF card. It used to be the case in France that you had to have one or purchase one for entry to a lot of camps, but that is no longer the case.

I will certainly not be going back to Valalta if they proceed with this sort of nonsense. It is a nice place and I never noticed any issues regarding the weirdo factor, so very disappointed at them introducing another barrier.

Offline Adrian

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2021, 01:21:10 pm »
I went with 3 male friends to Valalta in 2019, and was not asked for an INF card. It used to be the case in France that you had to have one or purchase one for entry to a lot of camps, but that is no longer the case.

I will certainly not be going back to Valalta if they proceed with this sort of nonsense. It is a nice place and I never noticed any issues regarding the weirdo factor, so very disappointed at them introducing another barrier.

Ive been last summer with a friend and nobod asked us anything.
I think its needed just in case you are coming there completely alone, with noone to refer to...