Naturist Resources > Naturist Links to National Organisations

Poland. Polish Naturism at its best! Federation of Polish Naturists

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sunlover:
Danee, perhaps it can, but I only reposted what I've read about FNP. O was personally not involved in any way in that case and TBH, on-paper sign ups for any formal organisation is not really my thing. I rather go for forums and single actions like events or abroad excursions and so on. Not really a file type here :D so it would take someone other to fight any errors that organisations make.

Yeah maybe it's a little shame on me. Call it laziness, call me ignoring, whatever - I hate the red tape and it's just so much more fun for me to directly come up with an idea and organise any naked event / meeting than fighting with the papers, posting complaints or going to court. That's why I don't unite formally, but emotionally ;-)

wiener:
Witajcie!
Are you going to the Fala Aquapark in Lodz for the naturist evening on 23 April 2016?
http://aquapark.lodz.pl/?news_id=575

thatsMe:
Hey everyone!

Does anyone know any place around Wroclaw? I moved to Wroclaw and im looking for new places for naturists (official or non official) and meet some people  :azn:

Thanks  :wink:

Danee:

--- Quote from: thatsMe on June 12, 2016, 02:08:54 pm ---Hey everyone!

Does anyone know any place around Wroclaw? I moved to Wroclaw and im looking for new places for naturists (official or non official) and meet some people  :azn:

Thanks  :wink:

--- End quote ---

@R @Sunlover@GolasPL

thatsMe:
Does anyone know any place around Wroclaw? Just post here, so other people get to know some places ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version