General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Music and Concerts

Fleetwood Mac Concert/ Paul Mcartney

(1/1)

Wiscguy2011:
Hello, everyone, I have a wide range of bands I listen to and I have been able to go to two concerts. I got to see Fleetwood Mac in concert and saw Stevie Nicks. I also got the privilege of seeing Sir Paul Macartney in concert. I have always loved their music and when I heard about Fleetwood Mac coming to Wisconsin I had to jump on the opportunity of a lifetime.  I hope you all have some similar experiences.

Randall_Kimball:
I've seen Steve Nick's in concert in 2016 and saw lindsey buckingham twice in 2007 and 2008.  I saw Sir Paul back in 2014.  Last concert I went to was Elton John last year

Adrian:
I love Fleetwod Mac!
Just posted their song to another theme here...

calypso:

--- Quote from: Wiscguy2011 on November 16, 2020, 04:03:42 am ---Hello, everyone, I have a wide range of bands I listen to and I have been able to go to two concerts. I got to see Fleetwood Mac in concert and saw Stevie Nicks. I also got the privilege of seeing Sir Paul Macartney in concert. I have always loved their music and when I heard about Fleetwood Mac coming to Wisconsin I had to jump on the opportunity of a lifetime.  I hope you all have some similar experiences.

--- End quote ---

Also a music fan. Fleetwood and McCartney would be good to see. I’ve gone to dozens of concerts and festivals and they were great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version