General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Video Game Lounge

Final Fantasy 7

<< < (10/13) > >>

Redfrigginriot:

--- Quote from: Fishandchips on May 05, 2021, 10:05:08 pm ---
--- Quote from: Redfrigginriot on May 05, 2021, 06:35:27 pm ---
--- Quote from: Fishandchips on May 05, 2021, 03:33:44 am ---Ok goes to show how out of touch I am with the meme world 😁

--- End quote ---
You'll soon be sucked into the void like I was don't worry. We have tea and cookies down here.

--- End quote ---

Want me to bake some cake? 🤣

--- End quote ---
Nonsense. In meme land everything is cake. I am cake. You are cake. The final fantasy character literally named "Touch Me" is cake.

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: Redfrigginriot on May 06, 2021, 01:17:26 am ---
--- Quote from: Fishandchips on May 05, 2021, 03:33:44 am ---Ok goes to show how out of touch I am with the meme world 😁

--- End quote ---
You'll soon be sucked into the void like I was don't worry. We have tea and cookies down here.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Nonsense. In meme land everything is cake. I am cake. You are cake. The final fantasy character literally named "Touch Me" is cake.

--- End quote ---

Good god don’t try to take a nibble out of me then, you’ll get food poisoning

Redfrigginriot:

--- Quote from: Fishandchips on May 06, 2021, 02:27:50 am ---
--- Quote from: Redfrigginriot on May 06, 2021, 01:17:26 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Good god don’t try to take a nibble out of me then, you’ll get food poisoning

--- End quote ---
It's too late fish. Your toes are mine.

Zephyr:
I've actually taken a shine to the idea of voicing Cloud himself. Here are a few demos of such:

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: Zephyr on August 08, 2021, 12:26:53 pm ---I've actually taken a shine to the idea of voicing Cloud himself. Here are a few demos of such:

--- End quote ---

This is actually your voice doing the cloud speech in these clips? I forgot it was you voicing him while I watched them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version