Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Final Fantasy 7  (Read 9155 times)

Offline Infinity Biscuit

• Female Chat
  • Shouting it out loud
  • she/her
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Final Fantasy 7
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2021, 10:15:47 am »
less and faster combat. I'm fine with combat being deadly to me but I get v tired of having to take forever to kill enemies, especially mooks

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2021, 10:17:48 am »
less and faster combat. I'm fine with combat being deadly to me but I get v tired of having to take forever to kill enemies, especially mooks

Idk about other RPG games but this version of ff7 certainly has faster battles than the original the active time battle thing is repurposed and you don’t have to sit and wait until your turn to launch an attack like you’re playing a game of chess anymore.

Offline Infinity Biscuit

• Female Chat
  • Shouting it out loud
  • she/her
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2021, 10:27:58 am »
I just want it to be that if I stab a regular man w a sword the size of a surfboard that he dies instantly and any slower than that just activates my impatience. I get very impatient w video games which is also why I will always go for the "traverse faster" perks in games immediately

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2021, 10:37:26 am »
I just want it to be that if I stab a regular man w a sword the size of a surfboard that he dies instantly and any slower than that just activates my impatience. I get very impatient w video games which is also why I will always go for the "traverse faster" perks in games immediately

Yeah that does get annoying when you smack someone with a sword that’s way too big to be held in reality and the fucker doesn’t go straight down