Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Changes, new faces, old faces, all wonderful things...  (Read 3651 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Changes, new faces, old faces, all wonderful things...
« on: March 01, 2010, 04:58:19 pm »
Hi everyone. As most know, with any online forum community, changes happen all the time and people leave and people join and sometimes, people return to their home.  We are super pleased to announce today, that one of our founders, Martijn V of the Netherlands, a guy who helped build this forum long before it went public with one member, has returned to take up residency once again.  With the sad news last week of Adams (Randomer) departure, at least for the present time, this news of Founder Martijn (Merrd on the forum) opening the door to his apartment once again is very, very special. 

Please say Welcome back to one of the originals and one of the best people I know anywhere.  You can find him in the member galleries and also eating an apple in his parents home which is forever on his official coin!

Having Jessie -- another founder -- return two weeks ago was really special to all of us and now, with Martijns return, and the other changes that have occurred, we are really, really the best of the best as far as staff and more importantly, members. 

Welcome HOME Martijn!!!!! 

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Nude_not_rude

Re: Changes, new faces, old faces, all wonderful things...
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 05:28:35 pm »
Hooray!!! Welcome back Martijn!!!! Look forward to seeing you around this place again.

Offline MERRD

• Nude without Towel
  • The Royal Naked One
  • Referrals: 0
    • My Interview on IYNO
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 05:56:33 pm »
Yes, there I am.

First and most important I would like to thanks Danee, for the never ending support. I think that everyone on here -  who I love - wants an explanation of what happened over the past months, I don't want to go into much detail here, but if someone wants a more detailed story then I would have no troubles telling.

Over the past few months things happened with me personally and with my family that have influenced my life in a way that it was no priority for me to come here. My passion - cycling - has slipped away, and this has hit me the most.

The good side of this all is that my life is back on track, I am going well. I am healthy, my school is going okay, I am focussed on my new sportsdicipline (triathlon, RIO2016 here I come). etc. etc. etc.

Allright, part of this 'new' life is also my friends here, at INYO. I am glad to be back here, and I hope to contribute as you are used from me!

PM me for messages, or anything else. MSN. everything.

Martijn
"They found out my degree was less than legitimate"
"I thought you had a bachelor from Columbia?"
"Yeah, so now I need one from America"

Offline joeyn

• Umm...
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Me
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 11:18:17 pm »
Nice to see both are back!
:)
Joey