Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: What's the process for allowing people in or not?  (Read 760 times)

Soldyrkare

What's the process for allowing people in or not?
« on: December 23, 2020, 05:38:23 pm »
I invited someone related to me but he still hasn't gotten in. How does this work? He is 14, is that too young?

Thanks for answering

Offline Interested Nudist

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • This is America. You can always cut a deal.
  • Referrals: 2
Re: What's the process for allowing people in or not?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 05:42:52 pm »
No, that's not too young. But the admins have to review each application and that takes some time. Access is usually granted up to 3-4 days after the application is first sent. This is a secure site because of how cautious the admins are.
"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates

Soldyrkare

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 05:49:19 pm »
No, that's not too young. But the admins have to review each application and that takes some time. Access is usually granted up to 3-4 days after the application is first sent. This is a secure site because of how cautious the admins are.

Ah ok, thanks for answering!

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2020, 06:58:35 pm »
Since I’m the main one that approves/denies applications I’ll give some more info here.

For me I generally do this on my days off. So, if you apply on a Tuesday probably won’t get to it the following weekend. Generally, can take up to a week.

I put in quite a bit of time looking at the applicant and making sure they are who they say they are. I won’t go into details at what I look at, just know it’s a little more then just click and accept.

Always free to let me know, or another staff member, if you have someone coming in and generally can be a bit fast tracked.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.