Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: UFC & MMA  (Read 1285 times)

Breffni

UFC & MMA
« on: March 01, 2010, 11:49:14 pm »
Post deleted
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 11:01:55 pm by Enzuigiri »

Nude_not_rude

Re: UFC & MMA
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 03:41:53 am »
Hehe, cool. When I first saw UFC I was horrified! Now I am hooked, as I can see the discipline and tactics being played out. Sure it's violent (oh yes, there will be blood), but they are all as professional as any boxer or single discipline Martial Artist. I don't have a favourite fighter, but I was a guy the other day who looked like the 'Animal' from the Muppets when he came out fighting, got hammered and came back for more and only ended up losing on points. Yes Brock Lesnar is a mean cat.

Offline Five9

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 3
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 06:55:26 am »
Huge BJ Penn fan here with tons of respect for GSP. Some how I know a lot about the sport and the rest of the fighters even though I only mainly follow BJ.
Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever.

Offline Pitti

• Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 8
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 10:07:05 am »
I like to watch the UFC Shows, but I have not a favorite fighter
"If war is the answer, then we ask the wrong questions."
(Wenn Krieg die Antwort ist, dann stellen wir die falschen Fragen)

Susan G. Komen

Karla

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 01:46:47 pm »
I haven't been keeping up with it but I was really keen when UFC first started to get a video or DVD of it. I was heavily into martial arts then and one of my Thai boxing instructors had actually competed in some of the qualifying competitions. I love to see the different techniques used and see how they work in practise.

Offline Canudie_Jake

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 04:04:15 pm »
I live and breathe MMA. The first Pay-Per -View I purchased was UFC 74 respect. Mostly for the GSP and Koschieck fight. I routely check mmaweekly.com to get my news fix. I just wish the Athletic commission here in Ontario would sanction it. Has to do with fighting in the criminal code where it is only allowed at a boxing event. Since they don't want to interpret it to involve MMA we will have to do without. I think Frank Mir set the sport back for the casual viewer and people against MMA after his comments about Brock Lesnar a week ago.