General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Sports Bar!

Sport Climbing

<< < (6/7) > >>

Gaberone:

--- Quote from: Fishandchips on October 18, 2021, 04:39:54 pm ---
--- Quote from: Gaberone on October 17, 2021, 03:30:22 pm ---I used to do wall climbing a while back. I remember I loved it. The feeling of getting to the top is the best, even when your fingers have that sensation when gripping the wall.

--- End quote ---

You use any creme on them? I find the o’keefes working hands works really well. I used to use it when I worked at a grocery store a couple years ago

--- Quote from: Surin Blastanos on October 18, 2021, 01:01:33 pm ---It's definitely  hard on your fingers

--- End quote ---

My fingers are already knackered from carrying heavy objects around for car boot sales. Sometimes they hurt just holding this damn ipad. Wish I could try out some climbing though see if I can get my muscles to work properly

--- End quote ---

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: Gaberone on October 20, 2021, 05:38:26 am ---
--- Quote from: Fishandchips on October 18, 2021, 04:39:54 pm ---
--- Quote from: Gaberone on October 17, 2021, 03:30:22 pm ---I used to do wall climbing a while back. I remember I loved it. The feeling of getting to the top is the best, even when your fingers have that sensation when gripping the wall.

--- End quote ---

You use any creme on them? I find the o’keefes working hands works really well. I used to use it when I worked at a grocery store a couple years ago

--- Quote from: Surin Blastanos on October 18, 2021, 01:01:33 pm ---It's definitely  hard on your fingers

--- End quote ---

My fingers are already knackered from carrying heavy objects around for car boot sales. Sometimes they hurt just holding this damn ipad. Wish I could try out some climbing though see if I can get my muscles to work properly

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I’ve got oilatm which is a thick cream I sometimes use at night but that only helps with dry skin, not pains in my bones

JustARando:
Saw this video and remembered this thread. Anyone here do these type of climbs? 👏

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSe2Joryd/

Surin Blastanos:

--- Quote from: JustARando on October 26, 2021, 02:31:38 am ---Saw this video and remembered this thread. Anyone here do these type of climbs? 👏

--- End quote ---
Not to that level, but I've attempted that sort of boulder problem before, it kills your fingers

JustARando:

--- Quote from: Surin Blastanos on October 26, 2021, 10:52:07 am ---
--- Quote from: JustARando on October 26, 2021, 02:31:38 am ---Saw this video and remembered this thread. Anyone here do these type of climbs? 👏

--- End quote ---
Not to that level, but I've attempted that sort of boulder problem before, it kills your fingers

--- End quote ---

I can imaging it would kill my fingers, core and practically every muscle fibre in my body.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version