General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Sports Bar!

Sport Climbing

<< < (2/7) > >>

Fishandchips:
Nice pic @climbing

Unfortunately I’ve always been rubbish at any sport, climbing no exception even as a kid. Everyone else would decide to play around climbing trees and I’d be left on the ground not even making the first damn branch. Been shit scared never helped and always been dodgy up ladders. I could manage ladders on a climbing frame in the park though which is weird.

Surin Blastanos:

--- Quote from: Fishandchips on January 21, 2021, 05:32:48 am ---Nice pic @climbing

Unfortunately I’ve always been rubbish at any sport, climbing no exception even as a kid. Everyone else would decide to play around climbing trees and I’d be left on the ground not even making the first damn branch. Been shit scared never helped and always been dodgy up ladders. I could manage ladders on a climbing frame in the park though which is weird.

--- End quote ---
I'm rubbish at most other sports, I wouldn't worry about it. And yeah, climbing can be pretty scary, for lead climbing, we had to get forms signed accepting a higher risk of death than normal climbing. We've had a number of climbers in courses who do not like heights, so they just climbed the lower half of the wall.

Snouwu:
I have done rock climbing before and it was fun but never got the chance to do it again

blank radar:
i tried rock climbing at least two times, chickened out both times at a pretty low altitude, and gave up

A_Realbro:
Yep! I love climbing walls and ive been unable to do climbing due to the pandemic. Its my favorite sport

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version