Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Casual Family Nudity  (Read 3071 times)

Offline CKUK

• BANNED
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Casual Family Nudity
« on: January 23, 2021, 01:55:18 am »
I’ve spoken about this before but this clip shows how common it is but doesn’t get discussed for fear of people misunderstanding

You can see in the vid that the boys are older and one looks maybe within his teens?

The mum comments that they have no issues stripping in the laundry room and walking through the house nude!

Good on them!!

Offline anakyn

• Nude with Towel
Re: Casual Family Nudity
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2021, 11:07:50 am »
Is that a joke?  :rotfl2:

Offline NakedShadow

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Vivre Sa Vie
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2021, 09:41:55 pm »
I’ve spoken about this before but this clip shows how common it is but doesn’t get discussed for fear of people misunderstanding

You can see in the vid that the boys are older and one looks maybe within his teens?

The mum comments that they have no issues stripping in the laundry room and walking through the house nude!

Good on them!!

I while I don't have a tiktok (or care to get one) i'm pretty sure that those random kids aren't the person's (can be a dad) kids since it is a mash of another clip

Offline CKUK

• BANNED
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2021, 09:56:20 pm »

Good on them!!

I while I don't have a tiktok (or care to get one) i'm pretty sure that those random kids aren't the person's (can be a dad) kids since it is a mash of another clip

It’s the mum taking the video? She has a few on the account.. some off the comments on there show how people misunderstand though!

Saying how ‘weird’ it is and what if it was girls instead of boys being nude

Offline NakedShadow

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Vivre Sa Vie
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2021, 08:01:23 pm »

Good on them!!

It’s the mum taking the video? She has a few on the account.. some off the comments on there show how people misunderstand though!

Are you trying to say that the comments of the video are saying that it is weird or that if it was girls instead of boys?

Offline CKUK

• BANNED
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2021, 08:36:28 pm »

Good on them!!

Are you trying to say that the comments of the video are saying that it is weird or that if it was girls instead of boys?

Both.. some comment it’s just weird! And others thinking it’s a double standard if it was girls

Offline AidenM07

• Topless with bottoms
  • PM anytime :)
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2021, 06:10:14 pm »
Looks like she took it down :( which sucks because this is suuuuch a good example of the kind of family that would never say they were nudist but still have such a healthy attitude to being naked. I swear this is way more common than people think.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 06:13:32 pm by AidenM07 »