General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Music and Concerts

80's music

(1/8) > >>

Adrian:
So, Im a big fan of many things from the 80's... Cars, fashion, design, technology... And of course the music... Im 25 years old and Im one of those from my generation who actually love listening music on a record player or from a cassette.
I also own a nice JVC HI-FI from 1983, made of aplifier with equaliser built in, Tuner, Phono and two cassette players.

So, lets make this topic about 80's music :)
Post something you are listening to, that is from that era :)

Let me start

Fishandchips:
I gave to admit that if I were to hear music I’d prefer it from a vinyl record than digital

Adrian:

--- Quote from: Fishandchips on January 31, 2021, 12:15:55 am ---I gave to admit that if I were to hear music I’d prefer it from a vinyl record than digital

--- End quote ---

There is something special about vinyl, isnt it? That cracking sound of small particles of dust on the record between the needle ????

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: Adrian on January 31, 2021, 12:27:31 am ---
--- Quote from: Fishandchips on January 31, 2021, 12:15:55 am ---I gave to admit that if I were to hear music I’d prefer it from a vinyl record than digital

--- End quote ---

There is something special about vinyl, isnt it? That cracking sound of small particles of dust on the record between the needle ????

--- End quote ---

Even with new or pristine condition records with less cyst and scratches, the sound is different. Warmer and more natural just how the human ear is supposed to hear it.

Adrian:

--- Quote from: Fishandchips on January 31, 2021, 01:17:15 am ---
--- Quote from: Adrian on January 31, 2021, 12:27:31 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Even with new or pristine condition records with less cyst and scratches, the sound is different. Warmer and more natural just how the man ear is supposed to hear it.

--- End quote ---

Yeah true

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version