General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Scale models

<< < (3/24) > >>

Nudielad:

--- Quote from: jabber1990 on February 09, 2021, 03:20:22 am ---i'm trying to get back (started) into doing train stuff, I just don't have any space for a layout

--- End quote ---

Feel free to share  :azn:

Nudielad:
Update: -

First stage of camoflage painted

adam.v8lvg:

--- Quote from: Nudielad on February 08, 2021, 09:55:20 pm ---Hi all,

So it was suggest I create a topic on this here so why not! So i've been building scale model kits since I was about 8 or 9 years old, but here is some of my recent work: -

I may do a full build from start to finish on my next project and post it here  :laugh:

--- End quote ---

They're really impressive! 😍

I collect scale model cars, but I haven't built any myself. The only thing I built was a LEGO Trchnik Porsche, which was a lockdown project. I really enjoyed it and I'd love to do another. I just don't have the space.

How long do you typically spend on a build?

Nudielad:

--- Quote from: adam.v8lvg on February 09, 2021, 03:48:16 pm ---They're really impressive! 😍

I collect scale model cars, but I haven't built any myself. The only thing I built was a LEGO Trchnik Porsche, which was a lockdown project. I really enjoyed it and I'd love to do another. I just don't have the space.

How long do you typically spend on a build?

--- End quote ---

Thanks man  :azn:

Ive got a few cars I've built , also been collecting since I was young too.

That's a really good question... All depends on work and how many parts there are to a kit, typically I'd hazard a guess at around 2 months at the moment from start to finish.

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: jabber1990 on February 09, 2021, 03:20:22 am ---i'm trying to get back (started) into doing train stuff, I just don't have any space for a layout

--- End quote ---

I’ve got a lot of 00 gauge and nowhere to set anything up too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version