General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Scale models

<< < (23/24) > >>

bobola:
Very nice paintjob and weathering, I always over do it !

Fishandchips:
Wish I could have the patience and skill to do this

Nudielad:
Not had much time recently, moving into a new house and decorating. Just finished this little project: -

Fishandchips:
My brother recently restarted model railway and has been creating one on a 6x4 feet table. The other week he sent my 225s (British Rail class 91 electric locomotives) for repairs. Intercity 225 was British Rail before privatisation in the 90s and the GNER 225 (originally belonged to my cousin) was a post privatisation company which had the franchise for the east coast mainline running trains along the route of the Flying Scotsman. The other picture are trains from sets we got for Christmas one year when we were kids. The red one is mine, Midland Belle goods train set and his GWR Mixed traffic set. Still working after about 30 years.

Nudielad:

--- Quote from: Fishandchips on November 01, 2023, 06:54:56 pm ---My brother recently restarted model railway and has been creating one on a 6x4 feet table. The other week he sent my 225s (British Rail class 91 electric locomotives) for repairs. Intercity 225 was British Rail before privatisation in the 90s and the GNER 225 (originally belonged to my cousin) was a post privatisation company which had the franchise for the east coast mainline running trains along the route of the Flying Scotsman. The other picture are trains from sets we got for Christmas one year when we were kids. The red one is mine, Midland Belle goods train set and his GWR Mixed traffic set. Still working after about 30 years.

--- End quote ---

Awesome stuff mate! I still remember these Class 91's thundering up and down the ECML until recently

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version