Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Nudist Future?  (Read 1684 times)

cc71

Nudist Future?
« on: February 22, 2021, 08:24:11 pm »
Here is a blog which talks about how a possible naturist future.

https://randomfactsgeekjga.wordpress.com/2018/02/08/thoughts-on-a-nudist-world-to-be-and-how-it-would-be-like/

What do you think?

Offline It’s only me

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Nudist Future?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 09:06:29 pm »
There's some stuff I agree with and stuff I don't here. A nudist society probably would be fairer, but it's not going to solve all our problems. I don't think we should ban any clothing (and who decides what is and isn't necessary?) because I think the freedom to wear what you want is just as important as the freedom to wear nothing at all. It would be nice for people practicing nudism to not be sequestered to certain areas, though. Also, I find their assumption that people would cover their eyes if they saw someone clothed just weird.
Todos somos perfectos
En todas formas y héchos

Offline jabber1990

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 09:41:45 pm »
this post might get me in trouble,

I remember growing up that everyone liked everything their grandparents liked, and possibly people in my age group would get into nudism because their grandparents did it.

nowadays if our grandparents like it its taboo and shouldn't be liked because of "ok boomer" logic. we shouldn't like things because old people who are out of touch did like it

Offline shynudeboy

• Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
    • Skinny Spots
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2021, 11:16:32 pm »
I like the sentiment of the post but in practically I don't think it would be possible. I do think it would be rather beneficial to create a more nudity tolerant society as I believe it could reduce stress etc. But making a world where clothes are banned is just as bad as creating a world where nudity is banned. I think what's important is the freedom to choose how clothed you can be. Creating limits creates arguments, so if we had a world where both nudity and clothing was tolerated, we would probably be a much happier place!

Offline blank radar

• Teens Only Member
  • Naturist Superhero
  • he/him
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2021, 01:00:31 am »
"instead of THEM stigmatizing US... what if WE stigmatized THEM?!?!?!?! wouldn't that be so much better?!"
in all seriousness though, clothing-optional is the future. in a nudity-dominant world (ignoring all the logical inconsistencies about what qualifies something as "necessary" especially given that religion and fashion and cold weather/climates do exist, and will continue to exist), a forum called IYTO would sprout up, and preach about reversing things so that it's back to the way we have it now, creating this pointless, unrealistic cycle of history.
and seeing this guy share posts paraphrasing MLK and espousing total world domination is just... completely ludicrous.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 01:04:51 am by blank radar »

Offline PBA

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2021, 06:58:02 am »
I think that banning stuff is going a little too far. Also I dont think nudity in schools or at the workplace(or at least enforced nudity) is good.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2021, 10:17:02 pm »
This is as bad as that, "What if LGBTQIA added an N for nudism" post. Whoever wrote this crap ass 2018 article needs to get out into the world and meet people. Christ...fuck your "Nude World Order", guy...

Offline Link

• Hero of Winds
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2021, 12:57:24 am »
This author just needs to spend about 10 minutes with the cranky, melodramatic, and judgmental old nudists at my club to wipe away the notion that any of that is realistic.