General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Television, Movies and Theatre

Critical Role

(1/2) > >>

Redfrigginriot:
Does anyone watch Critical Role? I've been watching through The Mighty Nein. I'm super glad I got into the series because it's really skyrocketed my respect for the talent of the people involved and my interest in dnd itself.

Zephyr:
I started during the tail end of Vox Machina's tenure and as such when the Mighty Nein began, I hadn't finished Vox Machina and so was like "Well, I'm committed now."

Dogoegma:

--- Quote from: Redfrigginriot on March 16, 2021, 05:39:47 am ---Does anyone watch Critical Role? I've been watching through The Mighty Nein. I'm super glad I got into the series because it's really skyrocketed my respect for the talent of the people involved and my interest in dnd itself.

--- End quote ---

It would be interesting to get a nudist dnd group going.

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: Dogoegma on March 21, 2021, 02:13:22 am ---
--- Quote from: Redfrigginriot on March 16, 2021, 05:39:47 am ---Does anyone watch Critical Role? I've been watching through The Mighty Nein. I'm super glad I got into the series because it's really skyrocketed my respect for the talent of the people involved and my interest in dnd itself.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Are you sure there isn’t one already? I’ve seen dnd get mentioned a few times on here and still have no idea what it is.

Dogoegma:

--- Quote from: Fishandchips on March 21, 2021, 02:30:23 am ---
--- Quote from: Dogoegma on March 21, 2021, 02:13:22 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Are you sure there isn’t one already? I’ve seen dnd get mentioned a few times on here and still have no idea what it is.

--- End quote ---

It is a structured storytelling game reminiscent of make-believe but with rules. Players take the role of a medicinal fantasy character and take part in a narrative generated by the Dungeon Master. If you are familiar with Role-Playing Games (RPGs) like Diablo, World of Warcraft, or Dragon Age, those games are largely inspired by Dungeons and Dragons (dnd, D&D, DnD).

A quick 5 minute video explaining the core idea:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version