Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Teens section  (Read 3890 times)

Offline Redfrigginriot

• Empress of Bees
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Just a naked nerd. Feel free to DM.
  • Referrals: 1
Teens section
« on: March 29, 2021, 05:16:43 pm »
Hi. I apologize if this has been asked before. I tried to check beforehand. I was wondering if I needed access to the gallery before I was able to get access to the teens section. I'm not exactly sure how this works.
I cast destroy pants at third level.

Offline It’s only me

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Teens section
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2021, 05:29:16 pm »
Just be patient you'll get access to it all in time.
Todos somos perfectos
En todas formas y héchos

Offline Redfrigginriot

• Empress of Bees
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2021, 06:21:28 pm »
Just be patient you'll get access to it all in time.
I assumed that was the case. I knew that's how it worked for the gallery but I heard that I needed to ask myself about the teens section so I figured I'd ask.

Offline RS

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2021, 08:31:49 pm »
They just want to make sure they can trust you. For me they came at the same time.

Offline Redfrigginriot

• Empress of Bees
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2021, 08:36:48 pm »
They just want to make sure they can trust you. For me they came at the same time.
Good to know. I just wasn't sure if the teens section was applied automatically or if I had to ask for it.

Offline Totallynotbev

• he/him/his
  • Nude with Towel
  • PM me cute cat pics
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2021, 10:43:41 pm »
Glad I'm seeing this question, was curious about this myself as I heard of this fabled part of the forum  :laughcrying:
:)

Offline Interested Nudist

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • This is America. You can always cut a deal.
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2021, 12:16:32 am »
Glad I'm seeing this question, was curious about this myself as I heard of this fabled part of the forum  :laughcrying:

It's a fabled part. Not a very active part though. I'd like to say that when you join the area might become more active but we both know that's unlikely to happen lol. You'll get access to it in due time dw.
"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2021, 12:33:52 am »

It's a fabled part. Not a very active part though. I'd like to say that when you join the area might become more active but we both know that's unlikely to happen lol. You'll get access to it in due time dw.

Guy talk is the same but I’m not bothered, most of the activity goes on in the main board. Oddly enough I was granted gallery access first though. I expected to get that last if ever.

Offline Redfrigginriot

• Empress of Bees
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2021, 01:31:34 am »

Guy talk is the same but I’m not bothered, most of the activity goes on in the main board. Oddly enough I was granted gallery access first though. I expected to get that last if ever.
I thought the teens section would be fun to see is all. The community is really nice and they're the reason I came here so I'm in no rush to unlock anything else.

Offline nakedisnatural

• Birthday Suit Enjoyer
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • massive doctor who fanboy, loves being naked
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2021, 10:34:51 pm »

I thought the teens section would be fun to see is all. The community is really nice and they're the reason I came here so I'm in no rush to unlock anything else.

Same here. I kinda feel closed off from talking to other teenagers my own age if you get what I mean, but of course I completely understand why we should wait and build trust with the staff.

Offline Redfrigginriot

• Empress of Bees
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2021, 10:40:06 pm »

Same here. I kinda feel closed off from talking to other teenagers my own age if you get what I mean, but of course I completely understand why we should wait and build trust with the staff.
I get how you feel. There's so many people here teen or not that I'd love to become friends with. I just don't really wanna risk making anyone uncomfortable by approaching them in the wrong way or at the wrong time. Not really sure how to go about it on a forum like this.

Offline Totallynotbev

• he/him/his
  • Nude with Towel
  • PM me cute cat pics
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2021, 02:25:22 am »

I get how you feel. There's so many people here teen or not that I'd love to become friends with. I just don't really wanna risk making anyone uncomfortable by approaching them in the wrong way or at the wrong time. Not really sure how to go about it on a forum like this.

Everyone here is super chill, I wouldn't hesitate to send a message to any of the frequent posters with a nice message and a hello.

Offline Redfrigginriot

• Empress of Bees
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2021, 02:39:22 am »

Everyone here is super chill, I wouldn't hesitate to send a message to any of the frequent posters with a nice message and a hello.
That's fair enough. I'm just super socially awkward. I prefer to ask if I can dm people before I do.

Offline Totallynotbev

• he/him/his
  • Nude with Towel
  • PM me cute cat pics
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2021, 03:50:04 am »

That's fair enough. I'm just super socially awkward. I prefer to ask if I can dm people before I do.

The nice "Hello, I'm ____ and I was wondering if you wanted to have a quick chat" will work wonders!

Offline Redfrigginriot

• Empress of Bees
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2021, 03:59:33 am »

The nice "Hello, I'm ____ and I was wondering if you wanted to have a quick chat" will work wonders!
That's true. I'll eventually work up the courage to talk to people.