Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Any good shows you’ve watched?  (Read 5168 times)

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Any good shows you’ve watched?
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2021, 12:11:13 am »
Anyone watching doctor who flux?
I'm up to episode 2 so far, it seems good

Episode 3 for me, episode 4 tonight. It seems like there’s a lot going on and all over the place but it’s still more interesting than the rest under the current show runner
Yeah, I'm enjoying it more Jodie's first season. I enjoyed her second season as well

I enjoyed spyfall from second season but wasn’t fond of the rest of it. Funny thing is i found the same with Matt smiths second season, enjoyed the opening two part episodes but not the rest.

Offline rockasocka1992

• Shouting it out loud
  • love being in nature outfit :)
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2021, 06:23:48 pm »
Started Fear The Walking Dead, I haven't thought it would be as awesome as The Walking Dead itself, but it is :).
hello , im a 27 year old guy from belgium , i enjoy nature and i love being naked because it lets me feel free :).

Surin Blastanos

« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2021, 10:20:37 pm »

Episode 3 for me, episode 4 tonight. It seems like there’s a lot going on and all over the place but it’s still more interesting than the rest under the current show runner
Yeah, I'm enjoying it more Jodie's first season. I enjoyed her second season as well

I enjoyed spyfall from second season but wasn’t fond of the rest of it. Funny thing is i found the same with Matt smiths second season, enjoyed the opening two part episodes but not the rest.
Fair enough, I started Dr Who when Smith became Dr, so I have rose-tinted glasses for his seasons

Offline Innov0097

• Topless with bottoms
  • I’m a complete fool, feel free to PM
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2021, 12:55:36 am »
Everyone watch arcane

Offline Infinity Biscuit

• Female Chat
  • Shouting it out loud
  • she/her
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2021, 02:33:55 am »
I can second watching Killing Eve. while the second season is a bit of a drag sometimes seasons 1 and 3 are fantastic. eve polastri is a disaster of a human being and I love her for it

Offline Turbo_

• Nude with Towel
  • Send me a pm, I'd love to talk :)
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2021, 04:37:14 am »
I can second watching Killing Eve. while the second season is a bit of a drag sometimes seasons 1 and 3 are fantastic. eve polastri is a disaster of a human being and I love her for it

Thanks so much for reminding me of this, I’ve been meaning to watch it for years lol

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2021, 10:54:41 am »

Fair enough, I started Dr Who when Smith became Dr, so I have rose-tinted glasses for his seasons

The show had already been cancelled by the time I was two and Sylvester McCoy was the doctor then. I can’t recall which I saw first but Tom baker was etched firmly in my memory along with Jon Pertwee and McCoy. I kept having phases of being interested and some not, mostly not. I wasn’t thrilled when it returned with Eccleston but after a while it grew on me. The episode The Empty Child got my interest.

Surin Blastanos

« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2021, 01:18:19 pm »

The show had already been cancelled by the time I was two and Sylvester McCoy was the doctor then. I can’t recall which I saw first but Tom baker was etched firmly in my memory along with Jon Pertwee and McCoy. I kept having phases of being interested and some not, mostly not. I wasn’t thrilled when it returned with Eccleston but after a while it grew on me. The episode The Empty Child got my interest.
Apparently Eccleston wasn't thrilled with Eccleston either, he did not enjoy the scripts he was given

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2021, 11:25:17 am »
Apparently Eccleston wasn't thrilled with Eccleston either, he did not enjoy the scripts he was given

Yes I know he had some big disagreements with the show runner too and left. He still could have returned for the 50th anniversary but hey whatever. He had his reasons and I guess the bbc did too

Offline Infinity Biscuit

• Female Chat
  • Shouting it out loud
  • she/her
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2021, 05:05:54 pm »
eccleston is an actor I respect a ton and he was absolutely able to make his season of doctor who the best modern who in my opinion even thru the script

Surin Blastanos

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2021, 09:38:48 pm »
eccleston is an actor I respect a ton and he was absolutely able to make his season of doctor who the best modern who in my opinion even thru the script
He did do a brilliant job