General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Sports Bar!

Any runner here ?

<< < (6/7) > >>

kickween:
Used to run in high school, but it’s hard for me to run on tracks or pavement because of my knees. I have a peloton I use at home tho!

ScandiNude:
Love running. I've ran a marathon several times under three hours. As boring as it sounds, you get better at running by running more. Pace is not that important, track the distance you do weekly and build it up slowly but also remember to have lighter weeks every month or so.

Naturalguy87:
I still hesitate to call myself a runner, because people have varying definitions of what that means.  I do go on runs, for exercise, but I'm not fast, or competitive, and I'm not training or any specific goal/pace/distance.

My typical runs are around 3-4 miles long at a pace in the 9-9:30 range.  If I want to run more miles, I'll slow down, or if I really want to push myself, I can kick it up to the 8-9 minute pace, but generally can't sustain it for very long.

It's definitely one of those things that becomes easier the more you do it.  Since I started about 5 years ago, I've had some stretches where I didn't run for a while, and that first run getting back into it SUCKS.  Lately, I feel like I've been pretty consistent with it and I've definitely noticed an improvement in both perceived effort and speed.

swede:
If you are on here and a runner you should go and do nakkukimpi. Nude run in Finland

Northman:

--- Quote from: swede on May 10, 2023, 12:55:27 pm ---If you are on here and a runner you should go and do nakkukimpi. Nude run in Finland

--- End quote ---

Nakukymppi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version