General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Sports Bar!

Any runner here ?

<< < (2/7) > >>

Ricshiz:

--- Quote from: hooflag on April 12, 2021, 05:30:18 pm ---Hello to all!
I wonder if there are any runners on this forum?
I started running in the mountains a few weeks ago, I was wondering if you had any advice, websites or youtube channels to help me progress. There are a lot of resources on the internet and it's not easy to sort them out!

--- End quote ---

Idk if I count as a runner, I don’t run professionally but I’m a decent runner recreationally, usually sprinting tho.

My advice is to train ur shin muscles, eat foods that are easy to digest so you don’t get any stomach issues while you run and distract yourself as much as you can while you run so you don’t focus on the pain.

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: Ricshiz on May 23, 2021, 12:53:09 pm ---
I started running in the mountains a few weeks ago, I was wondering if you had any advice, websites or youtube channels to help me progress. There are a lot of resources on the internet and it's not easy to sort them out!

--- End quote ---

Idk if I count as a runner, I don’t run professionally but I’m a decent runner recreationally, usually sprinting tho.

My advice is to train ur shin muscles, eat foods that are easy to digest so you don’t get any stomach issues while you run and distract yourself as much as you can while you run so you don’t focus on the pain.

--- End quote ---

If you’re experiencing pain then that’s the time to stop. I got told that at a gym years ago on one of the machines and my knee started giving me trouble.

Ricshiz:

--- Quote from: Fishandchips on May 23, 2021, 01:10:48 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

If you’re experiencing pain then that’s the time to stop. I got told that at a gym years ago on one of the machines and my knee started giving me trouble.

--- End quote ---

Sorry I misworded that, it’s more like fatigue/ running pain, not exercise pain.

Fitness1617:

--- Quote from: Ricshiz on May 23, 2021, 01:17:40 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Sorry I misworded that, it’s more like fatigue/ running pain, not exercise pain.

--- End quote ---

If you’re old enough (I think it is not recommended for under 18) I’ve heard creatine can help with that.

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: Fitness1617 on September 02, 2021, 09:02:08 am ---
--- Quote from: Ricshiz on May 23, 2021, 01:17:40 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

If you’re old enough (I think it is not recommended for under 18) I’ve heard creatine can help with that.

--- End quote ---

Possibly the first time I’ve ever heard of that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version