Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Any runner here ?  (Read 6400 times)

Offline hooflag

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 1
Any runner here ?
« on: April 12, 2021, 05:30:18 pm »
Hello to all!
I wonder if there are any runners on this forum?
I started running in the mountains a few weeks ago, I was wondering if you had any advice, websites or youtube channels to help me progress. There are a lot of resources on the internet and it's not easy to sort them out!

Offline cdw

• Nude with Towel
  • Always down to chat :)
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Any runner here ?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2021, 07:18:54 pm »
I like to run although I don't claim to be particularly good at it  :laughcrying:  Main advice is focus on correct form to avoid getting any problems with your joints--f you're running in mountains then you'll be doing a lot of uphill and downhill which requires a slightly different form.

Offline dukewc

• duke
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • Just another guy who loves being on the PS5 nude
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2021, 03:51:43 am »
im part of my schools cross country team if that counts
Pm me let’s chat

Offline Redfrigginriot

• Empress of Bees
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Just a naked nerd. Feel free to DM.
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2021, 03:54:16 am »
*laughs in disabled*
I cannot run. Enjoy your fully functional legs everyone.
I cast destroy pants at third level.

Offline hooflag

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2021, 07:41:53 pm »
*laughs in disabled*
I cannot run. Enjoy your fully functional legs everyone.

I was not prepared for this kind of comments by posting this topic ^^

Ricshiz

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2021, 12:53:09 pm »
Hello to all!
I started running in the mountains a few weeks ago, I was wondering if you had any advice, websites or youtube channels to help me progress. There are a lot of resources on the internet and it's not easy to sort them out!

Idk if I count as a runner, I don’t run professionally but I’m a decent runner recreationally, usually sprinting tho.

My advice is to train ur shin muscles, eat foods that are easy to digest so you don’t get any stomach issues while you run and distract yourself as much as you can while you run so you don’t focus on the pain.

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2021, 01:10:48 pm »
Hello to all!

Idk if I count as a runner, I don’t run professionally but I’m a decent runner recreationally, usually sprinting tho.

My advice is to train ur shin muscles, eat foods that are easy to digest so you don’t get any stomach issues while you run and distract yourself as much as you can while you run so you don’t focus on the pain.

If you’re experiencing pain then that’s the time to stop. I got told that at a gym years ago on one of the machines and my knee started giving me trouble.

Ricshiz

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2021, 01:17:40 pm »
Hello to all!

If you’re experiencing pain then that’s the time to stop. I got told that at a gym years ago on one of the machines and my knee started giving me trouble.

Sorry I misworded that, it’s more like fatigue/ running pain, not exercise pain.

Offline Fitness1617

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2021, 09:02:08 am »
Hello to all!

Sorry I misworded that, it’s more like fatigue/ running pain, not exercise pain.

If you’re old enough (I think it is not recommended for under 18) I’ve heard creatine can help with that.

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2021, 06:21:21 pm »
Hello to all!

If you’re old enough (I think it is not recommended for under 18) I’ve heard creatine can help with that.

Possibly the first time I’ve ever heard of that.

noapparel

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2021, 07:16:53 pm »
I have heard of creatine but thought it was for muscle building, what else does it do?

Offline Fitness1617

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2021, 08:12:40 pm »
I have heard of creatine but thought it was for muscle building, what else does it do?

It is mainly used for adding muscle, but it also helps reduce muscle fatigue generally, so if muscle fatigue is making running hard, I think it could help.

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2021, 09:33:26 pm »

It is mainly used for adding muscle, but it also helps reduce muscle fatigue generally, so if muscle fatigue is making running hard, I think it could help.

What about crunching and cracking in the knees?

Offline Fitness1617

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2021, 09:40:48 pm »

I don’t think it would help since that sounds more like an issue with your joints rather than muscles, but I’m not an expert or anything so take what I saw with a grain of salt lol

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2021, 10:34:38 pm »

I don’t think it would help since that sounds more like an issue with your joints rather than muscles, but I’m not an expert or anything so take what I saw with a grain of salt lol

I take the excuses my dr said with a grain of salt lol