General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Hobby Hut

Rock Climbing/ Bouldering

(1/3) > >>

A_Realbro:
I really like rock climbing and bouldering. For those who dont know the difference, rock climbing is having an attachment and bouldering is just free climbing. Of course for nudists bouldering is way better but since I dont have access to nude climbing walls Im fine with either one! What do you guys think of bouldering/rock climbing?

Wesley:
I love climbing! I've been bouldering for some time, and have been thinking to join a gym that offers an (outdoor) top roping climbing wall as well. Once gyms re-open I'll have to give this a try.

A_Realbro:

--- Quote from: Wesley on April 12, 2021, 08:43:30 pm ---I love climbing! I've been bouldering for some time, and have been thinking to join a gym that offers an (outdoor) top roping climbing wall as well. Once gyms re-open I'll have to give this a try.

--- End quote ---
Great to see someone who shares my interest! Have you been able to do it nude at all? Im not sure if nude bouldering exists but if it does ill be sure to try it if I ever get the opportunity!

Surin Blastanos:
I've been climbing for about a decade now, mostly indoor wall climbing. I've really missed it over the lockdown, I only really noticed how much I missed it when someone mentioned "rock-over" in a show I was watching. I can't wait to do some lead climbing after lockdown ends

A_Realbro:

--- Quote from: Surin Blastanos on April 12, 2021, 10:25:16 pm ---I've been climbing for about a decade now, mostly indoor wall climbing. I've really missed it over the lockdown, I only really noticed how much I missed it when someone mentioned "rock-over" in a show I was watching. I can't wait to do some lead climbing after lockdown ends

--- End quote ---
Lockdown is really getting in the way sadly :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version