Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Rock Climbing/ Bouldering  (Read 1774 times)

A_Realbro

Rock Climbing/ Bouldering
« on: April 12, 2021, 08:24:19 pm »
I really like rock climbing and bouldering. For those who dont know the difference, rock climbing is having an attachment and bouldering is just free climbing. Of course for nudists bouldering is way better but since I dont have access to nude climbing walls Im fine with either one! What do you guys think of bouldering/rock climbing?

Offline Wesley

• Administrator
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Rock Climbing/ Bouldering
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2021, 08:43:30 pm »
I love climbing! I've been bouldering for some time, and have been thinking to join a gym that offers an (outdoor) top roping climbing wall as well. Once gyms re-open I'll have to give this a try.
Got a question or need help with the forum? Shoot me a message :)

A_Realbro

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2021, 09:24:42 pm »
I love climbing! I've been bouldering for some time, and have been thinking to join a gym that offers an (outdoor) top roping climbing wall as well. Once gyms re-open I'll have to give this a try.
Great to see someone who shares my interest! Have you been able to do it nude at all? Im not sure if nude bouldering exists but if it does ill be sure to try it if I ever get the opportunity!

Surin Blastanos

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2021, 10:25:16 pm »
I've been climbing for about a decade now, mostly indoor wall climbing. I've really missed it over the lockdown, I only really noticed how much I missed it when someone mentioned "rock-over" in a show I was watching. I can't wait to do some lead climbing after lockdown ends

A_Realbro

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2021, 03:47:17 pm »
I've been climbing for about a decade now, mostly indoor wall climbing. I've really missed it over the lockdown, I only really noticed how much I missed it when someone mentioned "rock-over" in a show I was watching. I can't wait to do some lead climbing after lockdown ends
Lockdown is really getting in the way sadly :(

Offline calypso

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2021, 05:46:18 pm »
I enjoy bouldering (indoor); I would not attempt nude, could scrape and cause some unexpected injuries.

A_Realbro

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2021, 06:25:10 pm »
I enjoy bouldering (indoor); I would not attempt nude, could scrape and cause some unexpected injuries.
I guess, depends on the wall and the ground below. If there is a soft mat then I think I would try it nude the only possible issue would be scraping but I think you would just have to be careful

Surin Blastanos

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2021, 07:06:51 pm »
Yeah, I'm lucky that I have Climbing grip trainers hanging from my stairs so I can at least get the feel of the holds, but damn I miss actually climbing

A_Realbro

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2021, 07:47:29 pm »
Yeah, I'm lucky that I have Climbing grip trainers hanging from my stairs so I can at least get the feel of the holds, but damn I miss actually climbing
Hopefully lockdown will end soon!

Offline Sofia

• Bare Squad - Special Girls Unit
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2021, 09:06:45 pm »
I have always wanted to try rock climbing. The only I have done is climbing walls and some steep trails on hikes. During the winter on a hile we came across some climbers on a frozen waterfall. I was intrigued by it. This one is a small one but I have seen others climb large ones but this looks like a size to start

A_Realbro

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2021, 09:36:29 pm »
I have always wanted to try rock climbing. The only I have done is climbing walls and some steep trails on hikes. During the winter on a hile we came across some climbers on a frozen waterfall. I was intrigued by it. This one is a small one but I have seen others climb large ones but this looks like a size to start
I’ve seen that kind of climbing before and it always looked pretty awesome to me. You should try more rock climbing, it’s really nice.

Offline Wesley

• Administrator
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2021, 09:41:49 pm »
Great to see someone who shares my interest! Have you been able to do it nude at all? Im not sure if nude bouldering exists but if it does ill be sure to try it if I ever get the opportunity!

I definitely haven't been able to climb nude :p if given the chance to do it once, I might give it a try. I can imagine gripping some of the attachments would be slightly easier on bare feet. But, the chance of hurting yourself is so much bigger too. I don't think I've had a climbing session where I did not scrape a leg against the wall or accidently hit my foot on an attachment from a different route
Got a question or need help with the forum? Shoot me a message :)

A_Realbro

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2021, 10:06:54 pm »

I definitely haven't been able to climb nude :p if given the chance to do it once, I might give it a try. I can imagine gripping some of the attachments would be slightly easier on bare feet. But, the chance of hurting yourself is so much bigger too. I don't think I've had a climbing session where I did not scrape a leg against the wall or accidently hit my foot on an attachment from a different route
Im usually pretty safe when climbing so I think I would be okay but you never know.