General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Video Game Lounge

Mario Kart

(1/6) > >>

A_Realbro:
Have any of you played Mario kart? Its one of my favorite games, if you have played what are your guys’s and girls’s favorite tracks? Mine is rainbow road because of its difficulty and overall look.

calypso:

--- Quote from: A_Realbro on April 13, 2021, 06:27:02 pm ---Have any of you played Mario kart? Its one of my favorite games, if you have played what are your guys’s and girls’s favorite tracks? Mine is rainbow road because of its difficulty and overall look.

--- End quote ---

I hope you are joking... I think most people love the game, I do!

A_Realbro:

--- Quote from: Calypso on April 13, 2021, 06:29:16 pm ---
--- Quote from: A_Realbro on April 13, 2021, 06:27:02 pm ---Have any of you played Mario kart? Its one of my favorite games, if you have played what are your guys’s and girls’s favorite tracks? Mine is rainbow road because of its difficulty and overall look.

--- End quote ---

I hope you are joking... I think most people love the game, I do!

--- End quote ---
Hey not everyone has a Nintendo console, I wanna be inclusive :3

Surin Blastanos:
Yeah, I love Mario Kart. I don't play it very often because the only version I have is for the DS Lite and I don't have a Switch but it's such a good game. It was the best thing about the end of term in Primary School, because we could all bring in DS's and just play Mario Kart tournaments all day

A_Realbro:

--- Quote from: Surin Blastanos on April 13, 2021, 07:05:38 pm ---Yeah, I love Mario Kart. I don't play it very often because the only version I have is for the DS Lite and I don't have a Switch but it's such a good game. It was the best thing about the end of term in Primary School, because we could all bring in DS's and just play Mario Kart tournaments all day

--- End quote ---
Sounds fun! Only a handful of my friends actually enjoy playing it so I don’t play it as often but when we get together we have a great old time!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version