Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Happy National Send Nudes Day! :D  (Read 3429 times)

Ricshiz

Re: Happy National Send Nudes Day! :D
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2021, 01:19:46 pm »
Nudes are super fun to take and even more fun to exchange. Not even in a sexual manner. It's just fun. Am I the only one who thinks this?

Nope I think this too, it’s fun and helps boost confidence when you’re comfortable showing other people ur body and it’s nice to hear what they have to say.

I wish I felt this way, usually the only compliments I get are from older men and sleazy creeps... even when I was younger

Same tbh the only female compliments I get are by much older sleazy women which isn’t exactly my target demographic but I’ll take a win.

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2021, 01:26:03 pm »
Nudes are super fun to take and even more fun to exchange. Not even in a sexual manner. It's just fun. Am I the only one who thinks this?

Nope I think this too, it’s fun and helps boost confidence when you’re comfortable showing other people ur body and it’s nice to hear what they have to say.

I wish I felt this way, usually the only compliments I get are from older men and sleazy creeps... even when I was younger

Same tbh the only female compliments I get are by much older sleazy women which isn’t exactly my target demographic but I’ll take a win.

At least you get women... I wouldn’t mind a change  :laughcrying:

Ricshiz

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2021, 01:39:06 pm »

Well I can count all the women that have hit on me on one hand but if you count that as getting women then sure I get women :cool:

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2021, 05:58:05 pm »

Well I can count all the women that have hit on me on one hand but if you count that as getting women then sure I get women :cool:

Yes well you’re young and still doing better than me 🤣

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Looking to make friends!
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2021, 12:24:28 am »

Ah get your points here, and kinda agree. Though the act of exchanging nudes is mostly viewed as sexual by most people unfortunately. Well anything regarding nudity.

Why is there a day for this tho lol XD. But interesting day to encourage I guess. Not well known for sure tho
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 06:38:19 am by DrgHybrid »
Feel free to PM me here or DM my discord:
Love to get to know yall

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2021, 01:03:40 am »
Why is there a day for this tho lol XD. But interesting day to encourage I guess. Not well known for sure tho

I think somebody just made it up to take the piss and it got taken seriously by a few head cases who try to pass it off as an official thing.

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Looking to make friends!
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2021, 01:32:45 am »

I think somebody just made it up to take the piss and it got taken seriously by a few head cases who try to pass it off as an official thing.

Huh, I see. Interesting....
Feel free to PM me here or DM my discord:
Love to get to know yall

Offline Redfrigginriot

• Empress of Bees
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Just a naked nerd. Feel free to DM.
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2021, 12:53:35 am »

Huh, I see. Interesting....
I try not to question perfection
I cast destroy pants at third level.

Ricshiz

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2021, 02:11:02 am »

Ah get your points here, and kinda agree. Though the act of exchanging nudes is mostly viewed as sexual by most people unfortunately. Well anything regarding nudity.

That’s just how people are unfortunately, they’ve been taught at a young age to believe a normal body is completely wrong and shouldn’t be shown and if it is then you’re a sexual deviant.