IYNO Forum and IYNO Village! > Introductions (Mandatory)

Hey

(1/6) > >>

alwaysveryconflicted:
Hey, so I'm alwaysveryconflicted. You can call me AVC for short! There's nothing too interesting about me really, just a guy from the US like a good chunk of this forum are.

So my naturist background is why I chose this name. It all started eight years ago when I stumbled on a naturist site (I forgot which one) and really took time to read. This started all the conflicting thoughts and flirts with naturism (including lurking this forum for years now lol) until I went to a resort two years ago. What I thought was going to answer the question or not just made all the conflicting opinions worse.

Eventually what settled the question was when everything shut. I was living on my own, so I decided to go full on the lifestyle. The question was finally answered and now I ended up with you guys, even though I currently go full lifestyle for now.

So, if you guys want me to go a little more in depth, let me know, otherwise thank you!

blank radar:
never before did i think i'd be the kind of person to comment "first" on a post, but here i am. how far i've fallen.
and how far you may go, welcome!

alwaysveryconflicted:

--- Quote from: blank radar on April 22, 2021, 03:00:18 am ---never before did i think i'd be the kind of person to comment "first" on a post, but here i am. how far i've fallen.
and how far you may go, welcome!

--- End quote ---

we are all down bad at one point sometime don't worry  :laughcrying:

Interested Nudist:
Hey and welcome to IYNO. We're happy to have you here.

Fishandchips:
Greetings from not the US hope you’re less conflicted about things now

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version