Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Life is Strange  (Read 1034 times)

Offline iHateClothes

• BANNED
  • Nude without Towel
  • Banned for being a jerk to others
  • Referrals: 0
Life is Strange
« on: May 03, 2021, 03:05:33 am »
If you haven't played Life Is Strange, you should. It's so good that "game" isn't even a good name for it. It's a work of art.

It's a choice based story adventure about a girl named Max who discovers she can rewind time. It's got that perfect mix of Scifi and normal life, which is my favorite kind of story. The story is so well done, when you finish it you might cry.

It's got a wonderful artstyle for the visuals, fantastic music that I listen to even when I'm not playing it.

Seriously I can't recommend it enough. I got it on sale (all episodes) for $5 but the sale is over now. I got it on steam.
I just had to come share this with you all because I was absolutely blown away by how good it was. This and Oxenfree are now my two favorite games of all time.
Nudity is a human right.

A_Realbro

Re: Life is Strange
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2021, 09:14:29 pm »
I have only watched people play it and i find it really funny because of how bad it is. In my own opinion the way the characters talk and what they talk about is so badly written that it is really funny to me. That is just my own take on it though

Offline iHateClothes

• BANNED
  • Nude without Towel
  • Banned for being a jerk to others
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2021, 11:00:22 pm »
I have only watched people play it and i find it really funny because of how bad it is. In my own opinion the way the characters talk and what they talk about is so badly written that it is really funny to me. That is just my own take on it though

Yeah the voice acting isn't the best. But trust me, once you get into it and actually pay attention it gets really good.
Nudity is a human right.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2021, 03:54:30 am »

I only played through the original (Streamed it a couple years ago) and yeah, the game is cool, the story is cool, the DIALOGUE THOUGH! It's the most, "someone too old and/or out of touch was trying to write cool and hip teens" stuff I've heard in a long time. I wouldn't say it was a bad game, but expect to roll your eyes sometimes. I wonder if that rolled over into the other games in the franchise.

Offline Redfrigginriot

• Empress of Bees
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Just a naked nerd. Feel free to DM.
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2021, 06:29:52 am »
I personally love the game. It gives me a nostalgic feeling. It made me cry. I of course have gripes and complaints. I felt that max and Chloe's relationship was very rushed and fairly toxic. Chloe and Max alike just weren't in the right places mentally for a fully functional relationship. But that doesn't take away from how engaging the story is. P.S. I really don't blame Chloe for the toxicity. They just I feel weren't quite ready for a relationship.
I cast destroy pants at third level.