News of IYNO and Announcements > FAQ and Information!

How do you know when things get unlocked?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Delta:

--- Quote from: jtguitdrum on July 07, 2021, 05:22:22 am ---My theory is that it's based on number of posts you make. The more posts you make, you'll get more things unlocked.

--- End quote ---
It does play a role, but we do have measures in place to make sure that is not abused.

eagleday:

--- Quote from: Delta on July 07, 2021, 06:33:37 am ---
--- Quote from: jtguitdrum on July 07, 2021, 05:22:22 am ---My theory is that it's based on number of posts you make. The more posts you make, you'll get more things unlocked.

--- End quote ---
It does play a role, but we do have measures in place to make sure that is not abused.

--- End quote ---

Quite recently I became more active in gallery section because I submitted my drawings there. But then suddenly I couldn't access it, and still can't. It turned out that I  was inactive in the rest of the forum. I've put some posts in other threads since then, but looks like I still have to wait to regain my gallery access.

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: eagleday on July 07, 2021, 07:38:52 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Quite recently I became more active in gallery section because I submitted my drawings there. But then suddenly I couldn't access it, and still can't. It turned out that I  was inactive in the rest of the forum. I've put some posts in other threads since then, but looks like I still have to wait to regain my gallery access.

--- End quote ---

All about the balance forum/ galley posts. Personally I prefer the forum, more to talk about here than you can on pic comments

teennudist12345:

--- Quote from: Fishandchips on July 07, 2021, 02:58:41 pm ---
--- Quote from: eagleday on July 07, 2021, 07:38:52 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

All about the balance forum/ galley posts. Personally I prefer the forum, more to talk about here than you can on pic comments

--- End quote ---

Well I usually post some amount on both, more on the forum tho.

blank radar:
it's easy to find out when it happens. you'll hear a clicking sound, and your keys will be gone

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version