Naturist Resources > Europe

Lithuania gets a new nude beach!

<< < (2/2)

Ivan 01:

--- Quote from: Fishandchips on July 30, 2021, 12:44:22 am ---
What’s wrong with the amount of beaches?

--- End quote ---
This:
So they have two new nude beaches and considering a third in another location?

You assumed that there are two new beaches, when in reality there is only one. And there is a request for a second one.

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: Ivan 01 on July 30, 2021, 01:13:37 am ---
--- Quote from: Fishandchips on July 30, 2021, 12:44:22 am ---
What’s wrong with the amount of beaches?

--- End quote ---
This:
So they have two new nude beaches and considering a third in another location?

You assumed that there are two new beaches, when in reality there is only one. And there is a request for a second one.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for clearing that up. The article wasn’t clear to me whether their count included the new beach or not.

spongeman:

--- Quote from: swede on May 19, 2021, 07:39:12 pm ---Great news!

Google translated link:
https://mq4dkdxewtmup5voqc33dmpxti-ac5fdsxevxq4s5y-m-klaipeda-diena-lt.translate.goog/naujienos/klaipeda/miesto-pulsas/kurortai-laukia-vasaros-kokios-naujoves-pasitiks-poilsiautojus-1025052

It's wonderful that the municipality realised that naturists also needs a place in society!

--- End quote ---

It's Lithuania, not Latvia. Lithuania does have a lot of nude beaches, but I wouldn't call most of them "naturist" beaches, there are a lot of creeps in the dunes/bushes and overall they're more of a place for exhibitionists, voyeurs, and some gay people use it as a chance to "check out the goods" before going into the bushes if you know what I mean. Nasty places.

swede:

--- Quote from: spongeman on June 15, 2023, 06:31:30 pm ---
--- Quote from: swede on May 19, 2021, 07:39:12 pm ---Great news!

Google translated link:
https://mq4dkdxewtmup5voqc33dmpxti-ac5fdsxevxq4s5y-m-klaipeda-diena-lt.translate.goog/naujienos/klaipeda/miesto-pulsas/kurortai-laukia-vasaros-kokios-naujoves-pasitiks-poilsiautojus-1025052

It's wonderful that the municipality realised that naturists also needs a place in society!

--- End quote ---

It's Lithuania, not Latvia. Lithuania does have a lot of nude beaches, but I wouldn't call most of them "naturist" beaches, there are a lot of creeps in the dunes/bushes and overall they're more of a place for exhibitionists, voyeurs, and some gay people use it as a chance to "check out the goods" before going into the bushes if you know what I mean. Nasty places.

--- End quote ---

Well that sucks. The beaches looked great on pictures, but if it's like that I don't want to go

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version