General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Sports Bar!

Nude fighting.

(1/7) > >>

Ricshiz:
Has anyone ever heard of a nude mma or boxing gym? And if not, is that something you’d be willing to join?

Personally I’d join in a heartbeat but I’d like to know if anyone would have any issues with it that I haven’t thought of and if you already go to a nude gym feel free to talk about ur view on it.

Fishandchips:
Apparently there’s a private club with wrestling ring in Manchester where people go but things there can either be straight up competition clothed or not to the more erotic side of nude wrestling

blank radar:
even as the pandemic winds down, nude "fighting" is so contact-sensitive i don't know if i'd personally be comfortable doing it (although it sounds like fun otherwise). much less that the only way to reliably do it is to organize a public shower and then punch someone

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: blank radar on June 07, 2021, 03:16:36 pm ---even as the pandemic winds down, nude "fighting" is so contact-sensitive i don't know if i'd personally be comfortable doing it (although it sounds like fun otherwise). much less that the only way to reliably do it is to organize a public shower and then punch someone

--- End quote ---

Well that’s one way of doing it I suppose

Leyoh:
Yeahh !

I did nude wrestling and it s so much better !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version