General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Television, Movies and Theatre

What if?

(1/5) > >>

Ricshiz:
Let’s say you’ve been given an ultimate budget to make a nudist movie.

It’s has to be nudist related and it has to make logical sense for the characters to be nudists.

What movie would you come up with and feel free to go in depth with your character and there motivations. (I’ll read all the comments so no one goes unnoticed)

pvct1:
I would rather make a normal movie, just that every one is naked. It doesn't have to involve some characters being nudists in a "normal" world.

Maybe a war fantasy, with fairies and gods and monsters. People may wear armours during battle, but otherwise just nude in everyday settings.

Ricshiz:

--- Quote from: pvct1 on June 08, 2021, 11:14:38 am ---I would rather make a normal movie, just that every one is naked. It doesn't have to involve some characters being nudists in a "normal" world.

Maybe a war fantasy, with fairies and gods and monsters. People may wear armours during battle, but otherwise just nude in everyday settings.

--- End quote ---

War fantasy is normal for you? Jk but I like the idea, I think fantasy creatures wouldn’t care much for clothes I mean animals don’t so why would fantasy creatures?.

I like ur idea, I’d like to see it as a movie.

the_nude_topher:

--- Quote from: Ricshiz on June 08, 2021, 11:37:26 am ---
--- Quote from: pvct1 on June 08, 2021, 11:14:38 am ---I would rather make a normal movie, just that every one is naked. It doesn't have to involve some characters being nudists in a "normal" world.

--- End quote ---

War fantasy is normal for you? Jk but I like the idea, I think fantasy creatures wouldn’t care much for clothes I mean animals don’t so why would fantasy creatures?.

--- End quote ---

Yeah. I was wondering about how normal war fantasies are. I've never had one.

When it comes to animals wearing clothes? When I was a kid my mom would insist on our dog wearing his coat for winter walks. He actually got to like wearing it. I guess it was a doggie fashion statement.

Ricshiz:

--- Quote from: the_nude_topher on June 08, 2021, 11:43:49 am ---
--- Quote from: Ricshiz on June 08, 2021, 11:37:26 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yeah. I was wondering about how normal war fantasies are. I've never had one.

When it comes to animals wearing clothes? When I was a kid my mom would insist on our dog wearing his coat for winter walks. He actually got to like wearing it. I guess it was a doggie fashion statement.

--- End quote ---

Yeah of course clothes have there uses but I mean animals on there own almost never cover themselves so I don’t think a magical species wouldn’t care all that much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version