Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: What if?  (Read 2871 times)

Ricshiz

What if?
« on: June 08, 2021, 10:50:20 am »
Let’s say you’ve been given an ultimate budget to make a nudist movie.

It’s has to be nudist related and it has to make logical sense for the characters to be nudists.

What movie would you come up with and feel free to go in depth with your character and there motivations. (I’ll read all the comments so no one goes unnoticed)

Offline pvct1

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: What if?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 11:14:38 am »
I would rather make a normal movie, just that every one is naked. It doesn't have to involve some characters being nudists in a "normal" world.

Maybe a war fantasy, with fairies and gods and monsters. People may wear armours during battle, but otherwise just nude in everyday settings.

Ricshiz

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 11:37:26 am »
I would rather make a normal movie, just that every one is naked. It doesn't have to involve some characters being nudists in a "normal" world.

Maybe a war fantasy, with fairies and gods and monsters. People may wear armours during battle, but otherwise just nude in everyday settings.

War fantasy is normal for you? Jk but I like the idea, I think fantasy creatures wouldn’t care much for clothes I mean animals don’t so why would fantasy creatures?.

I like ur idea, I’d like to see it as a movie.

Offline the_nude_topher

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2021, 11:43:49 am »

War fantasy is normal for you? Jk but I like the idea, I think fantasy creatures wouldn’t care much for clothes I mean animals don’t so why would fantasy creatures?.

Yeah. I was wondering about how normal war fantasies are. I've never had one.

When it comes to animals wearing clothes? When I was a kid my mom would insist on our dog wearing his coat for winter walks. He actually got to like wearing it. I guess it was a doggie fashion statement.

Ricshiz

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2021, 11:50:18 am »

Yeah. I was wondering about how normal war fantasies are. I've never had one.

When it comes to animals wearing clothes? When I was a kid my mom would insist on our dog wearing his coat for winter walks. He actually got to like wearing it. I guess it was a doggie fashion statement.

Yeah of course clothes have there uses but I mean animals on there own almost never cover themselves so I don’t think a magical species wouldn’t care all that much.

Offline pvct1

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2021, 01:47:45 pm »
By normal I mean just a movie like others, it doesn't need to mention nudism as such. People are just naked as though it is natural to be nude.

Ricshiz

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2021, 02:16:26 pm »
By normal I mean just a movie like others, it doesn't need to mention nudism as such. People are just naked as though it is natural to be nude.

No it doesn’t but I wanted to see if some people would come up with crazy interesting scenarios where nudism has to absolutely happen and be the most logical thing.

It’s obviously fine for nudity to be in a movie for absolutely no reason but I like to see what people come up with

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2021, 03:55:44 pm »
I suppose Star Trek and Star Wars battle scenes would be considered war fantasies.

Offline jabber1990

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2021, 03:32:08 am »
why aren't there more movies with/about nudists? think about all that money that can be saved by not hiring a wardrobe department!!

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2021, 03:45:58 am »
why aren't there more movies with/about nudists? think about all that money that can be saved by not hiring a wardrobe department!!

Presumably they’d be spending more time getting makeup effects done to there bodies if they were naked.

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2021, 12:32:19 pm »
Futuristic scifi, where remnants of the human civilization has taken a desperate attempt to relocate to a nearest hospitable planet, since Earth is doomed. All this is done with the bare minimum of technological know how and safe to say, it doesn't go too well. Space ships used to relocate the human populace, and the equipment to start over, land on the surface of the new planet, not all succesfully. There are ships that landed some distance away, others outright crashed, with few survivors. Other ships fates are unknown as connections are severed due to system malfunctions or unknown disturbances in the atmosphere. Surviving populace has to make due with what they have got and make a life in the remains of the ships that brought them there and try to make some sort of future.

Generations forward, there is life evolved around the old wreckages and societies have taken root. With scarce resources humans have put the little what they have brough, and what survived the crash, to use and else they have taken from their surroundings. With what little people have got, they have had to cut back all the unnecessary and unavailable. If the passengers had little clothing items with them, it was not enough even for the generation after them. But new generations adapt, as they are born into the life on the planet. Clothes are reserved for hazardous jobs, that being their sole purpose, protection.

That would be the premise and background, but the story could be something about communication systems firing up suddenly and something is heard, that prompts the need to send an expedition to see where the signal is coming from. And the story starts to roll forward once they find it.

Ricshiz

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2021, 01:28:08 pm »
Futuristic scifi, where remnants of the human civilization has taken a desperate attempt to relocate to a nearest hospitable planet, since Earth is doomed. All this is done with the bare minimum of technological know how and safe to say, it doesn't go too well. Space ships used to relocate the human populace, and the equipment to start over, land on the surface of the new planet, not all succesfully. There are ships that landed some distance away, others outright crashed, with few survivors. Other ships fates are unknown as connections are severed due to system malfunctions or unknown disturbances in the atmosphere. Surviving populace has to make due with what they have got and make a life in the remains of the ships that brought them there and try to make some sort of future.

Generations forward, there is life evolved around the old wreckages and societies have taken root. With scarce resources humans have put the little what they have brough, and what survived the crash, to use and else they have taken from their surroundings. With what little people have got, they have had to cut back all the unnecessary and unavailable. If the passengers had little clothing items with them, it was not enough even for the generation after them. But new generations adapt, as they are born into the life on the planet. Clothes are reserved for hazardous jobs, that being their sole purpose, protection.

That would be the premise and background, but the story could be something about communication systems firing up suddenly and something is heard, that prompts the need to send an expedition to see where the signal is coming from. And the story starts to roll forward once they find it.

Very interesting premise.

Would this be a war type movie or action or thriller?

Also I had a very similar idea in mind with my own question, sci fi definitely opens up the route of nudity very easily since everyone would (theoretically) be smart beyond the need to feel shame or embarrassment.

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2021, 07:10:51 pm »

Very interesting premise.

Would this be a war type movie or action or thriller?

Also I had a very similar idea in mind with my own question, sci fi definitely opens up the route of nudity very easily since everyone would (theoretically) be smart beyond the need to feel shame or embarrassment.

Action/adventure. Eventually there would be a development where it is implied that there might be a nuclear weapon hidden inside one of the crashed ships, smuggled in by an Earth nation.
And this possibility, or partial story, is known among the elders of each generation, but not verified. And as the place of the crash site is located, it becomes a race to the site and to find the possible weapon of mass destruction before it falls into the wrong hands.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 07:12:56 pm by Northman »

Offline blank radar

• Teens Only Member
  • Naturist Superhero
  • he/him
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2021, 10:48:58 pm »
maybe it wouldn't have to be super high-concept  or action-packed. it's nice to go back to the roots and just have a typical drama in which people happen to be naked and nobody questions it

Ricshiz

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2021, 02:08:30 am »
maybe it wouldn't have to be super high-concept  or action-packed. it's nice to go back to the roots and just have a typical drama in which people happen to be naked and nobody questions it

Sounds like an action comedy if you ask me, I could imagine a tropic thunder type movie would suit it well.