Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: What if?  (Read 2875 times)

Offline NudistMetalHead

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
Re: What if?
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2021, 11:50:11 am »
Taking a concept to what pvct1 was saying, it would be a film where everyone was nude.  Nudity would be the norm, no explanation given or needed.  Would probably be a comedy though, as that's how I'm inclined.
"Don't talk to strangers 'cause they're only there to do you harm"- Ronnie James Dio

Ricshiz

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2021, 12:12:11 pm »
Taking a concept to what pvct1 was saying, it would be a film where everyone was nude.  Nudity would be the norm, no explanation given or needed.  Would probably be a comedy though, as that's how I'm inclined.

Who’d be ur main actors?

Offline NudistMetalHead

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2021, 11:58:24 am »

Who’d be ur main actors?

Likely no one famous. haha
"Don't talk to strangers 'cause they're only there to do you harm"- Ronnie James Dio

Ricshiz

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2021, 01:21:02 pm »

Who’d be ur main actors?

Likely no one famous. haha

Get jack black, I’ve heard he’s a nudist or was one and he’d singlehandedly make the movie fantastic.

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2021, 12:22:19 pm »
I'd make a movie that would have pretty broad appeal, kinda like Forrest Gump. And sprinkle in casual nudity gradually as to not shock uptight people first. And nudity shouldn't have anything to do with the main story.

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Looking to make friends!
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2021, 04:19:18 pm »
Maybe a musical type movie, set in college or high school. Naturism wouldn't even be the focus point cause well, it is natural lol.
Feel free to PM me here or DM my discord:
Love to get to know yall