Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: I Spent 24 Hours With Nudists (Max Fosh)  (Read 4085 times)

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
Re: I Spent 24 Hours With Nudists (Max Fosh)
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2021, 06:36:20 pm »
Looks good and I hope @AnotherNudist is right, ours certainly needs young members or at least younger visitors. Some of the codgers we have seem to treat the place like their own personal old boys club

I will come along and be the youngest there, hopefully they can try to appease to younger crowds

Working on it, hope to have another from IYNO too

Ah I've been twice! My friends were told off for being too loud at the pool during the middle of the day (they weren't, but the older folks didn't want any noise when sunbathing)

And also got told off for chatting at night  because an older gentleman decided to camp right next to the fire pit but wanted to be in bed by 9pm.

Love the video though!

That must have been a while ago, I’ve been there six years and never heard about it. If something happens when I’m not there I usually hear about it the next time.

Looks good and I hope @AnotherNudist is right, ours certainly needs young members or at least younger visitors. Some of the codgers we have seem to treat the place like their own personal old boys club

I'm going to have to get up there at some point myself :)

You certainly are! 🙂

Oh no sorry I got confused. I meant sunfolk, the one in the video

Ah damn, I was hoping you were up north too 😁