Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: MCU  (Read 7296 times)

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Looking to make friends!
  • Referrals: 0
Re: MCU
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2021, 10:04:57 am »
they just don't know when to hit the brakes. but despite a lot of very questionable subliminal messaging, it's a load of fun

Hmm I may be dumb but what do you mean by ' questionable subliminal messaging'? :thinking:
Feel free to PM me here or DM my discord:
Love to get to know yall

Offline blank radar

• Teens Only Member
  • Naturist Superhero
  • he/him
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2021, 12:45:06 pm »
they just don't know when to hit the brakes. but despite a lot of very questionable subliminal messaging, it's a load of fun

Hmm I may be dumb but what do you mean by ' questionable subliminal messaging'? :thinking:
i'd hate to get all political on an MCU thread, of all things, so guess i'll just leave it at that, whoops

Offline jnickles232

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2021, 02:10:04 pm »
I'm a fan. I've seen everything in the MCU. Almost finished with a total rewatch. I had to skip both Spiderman films because they aren't on any streaming platforms I have. I've almost finished Infinity War atm.

I'm also watching Loki, and plan to watch Episode 5 this afternoon.

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2021, 02:30:59 pm »

i'd hate to get all political on an MCU thread, of all things, so guess i'll just leave it at that, whoops

Ah lol, got what you mean, noted.

I'm a fan. I've seen everything in the MCU. Almost finished with a total rewatch. I had to skip both Spiderman films because they aren't on any streaming platforms I have. I've almost finished Infinity War atm.

I'm also watching Loki, and plan to watch Episode 5 this afternoon.

Ahh cool cool! Yeah Spiderman films aren't on Disney + yet unfortunately

Anyone here watched Black Widow?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 05:41:16 am by DrgHybrid »
Love to get to know yall

Surin Blastanos

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2021, 05:45:18 pm »
I have, it was a good movie

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2021, 12:11:03 pm »

Ah I see. Yeah I think so too.

SPOILER ALERT
This movie was definitely one of the darker MCU films with it themes and the topic they dived into. And I personally liked how it was handled.
Well I know many people were underwhelmed by the Taskmaster reveal but I was kinda surprised by it lol. I think it kinda works better as a character moment for Natasha. So that twist worked for me. And well, there are some scenes I was like, no way someone could survive that lol, but HEY all is fiction lol. So that didn't take me away too much. Action sequences are quite well done and intense. Tho i do find like some scene cutting transition a bit... weird and off? Yelena totally stole the show in this movie, I like the humor she brought. And Alexei was a fun character as well that stole quite a bit of the spotlight along Yelena. Yelena got to be my favourite character of the movie lol.
But anyway, I really liked this movie, definitely not the best of the MCU, but a pretty good movie, and a good kickstart for Phase 4!

Ok I am done geeking XD
Love to get to know yall

Surin Blastanos

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2021, 07:30:53 pm »

SPOILER ALERT
This movie was definitely one of the darker MCU films with it themes and the topic they dived into. And I personally liked how it was handled.
Well I know many people were underwhelmed by the Taskmaster reveal but I was kinda surprised by it lol. I think it kinda works better as a character moment for Natasha. So that twist worked for me. And well, there are some scenes I was like, no way someone could survive that lol, but HEY all is fiction lol. So that didn't take me away too much. Action sequences are quite well done and intense. Tho i do find like some scene cutting transition a bit... weird and off? Yelena totally stole the show in this movie, I like the humor she brought. And Alexei was a fun character as well that stole quite a bit of the spotlight along Yelena. Yelena got to be my favourite character of the movie lol.
But anyway, I really liked this movie, definitely not the best of the MCU, but a pretty good movie, and a good kickstart for Phase 4!

Ok I am done geeking XD
Yeah, Yelena definitely stole the show, and the action sequences were seriously well done. I loved the relationship between the protagonists. I really enjoyed the humour, but it did feel slightly jarring to jump from child abducting to humour to brainwashing and back to humour, it was funny, but it did catch me slightly off guard.

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2021, 01:45:40 pm »

SPOILER ALERT

Ok I am done geeking XD
Yeah, Yelena definitely stole the show, and the action sequences were seriously well done. I loved the relationship between the protagonists. I really enjoyed the humour, but it did feel slightly jarring to jump from child abducting to humour to brainwashing and back to humour, it was funny, but it did catch me slightly off guard.

Ah yeah well, the 'family' dynamic is kinda.. twisted in a way, but it feels wholesome in the end. Yeah and the opening credit... was... soo dark honestly. And yeah I kinda meant like the visual transition at some parts is kinda off. Well the humor for me mostly alright.
Love to get to know yall

Offline Biomor

• Topless with bottoms
  • Spend time getting to know yourself and allow your
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2021, 07:16:17 pm »
I've seen everything but blackwidow atleast twice

Offline Interested Nudist

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • This is America. You can always cut a deal.
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2021, 08:31:39 pm »

not yet but I want to
too bad I don't got disney +   I'll probably have to torrent that
"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2021, 01:34:55 am »

not yet but I want to
too bad I don't got disney +   I'll probably have to torrent that

Ahh I see~

Ahh I see, quite a fan of the MCU I guess? Favourite movie or series of the bunch so far?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 05:41:38 am by DrgHybrid »
Love to get to know yall

Offline Biomor

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2021, 06:48:03 pm »

Ahh I see, quite a fan of the MCU I guess? Favourite movie or series of the bunch so far?

I thin guardians 1 and 2 are my favorites

Surin Blastanos

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2021, 08:21:06 pm »

The soundtrack to Guardians is the best!

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2021, 07:36:26 am »

Ahh I can see why. Though my favourite movie from the MCU, or rather one of my favourites has got to be Captain America: The Winter Soldier, well it was the first MCU movie I watched so yeah.

The soundtrack to Guardians is the best!

Ah yeahh it is pretty good
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 05:40:25 am by DrgHybrid »
Love to get to know yall

Offline Biomor

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2021, 05:43:45 pm »

Ahh I can see why. Though my favourite movie from the MCU, or rather one of my favourites has got to be Captain America: The Winter Soldier, well it was the first MCU movie I watched so yeah.

Winter soldier is awesome for sure