Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: MCU  (Read 7297 times)

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Looking to make friends!
  • Referrals: 0
Re: MCU
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2021, 09:25:15 am »
I've seen everything but blackwidow atleast twice

Ahh I see, quite a fan of the MCU I guess? Favourite movie or series of the bunch so far?

Yeah I really liked that twist! Was my favourite and still one of my favourites. Definitely in my top 5.

What is your most anticipated upcoming MCU movie or series then?

I thin guardians 1 and 2 are my favorites

Ahh I can see why. Though my favourite movie from the MCU, or rather one of my favourites has got to be Captain America: The Winter Soldier, well it was the first MCU movie I watched so yeah.

Winter soldier is awesome for sure

First episode of What If...? dropped!

So what did yall think?

SPOLIER WARNING!
First of all, I think it is really really rushed, the pacing of this episode moves quite fast. Granted it has to fit everything into the time frame of the episode. There are a lot of callbacks and reference to the movie that it is kinda based off from, Captain America: The First Avenger, which I enjoyed quite too. The action and the animation style is something that I didn’t think I would enjoy that much at first, and I ended up liking the action scenes very much! Storywise, I think it was pretty ok. Interesting to see Captain Carter, how it changes the events that transpires from then onward. And there are some emotional moments in this episode that does hit quite.  Humor is pretty good as well but some jokes did kinda fall flat. Overall, I enjoyed this episode. It is kinda familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 05:36:05 am by DrgHybrid »
Feel free to PM me here or DM my discord:
Love to get to know yall

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2021, 06:15:03 am »

So what did yall think?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 05:36:31 am by DrgHybrid »
Love to get to know yall

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2021, 12:22:29 pm »
My thoughts on:
What If... T'Challa Became a Star-Lord?
SPOLIER WARNING!
First off, I will say I definitely liked this episode better than the first one. It is much better paced, and it doesn’t feel that crammed. A lot of interesting twists and turns on the character we know that is for sure. One thing I definitely wasn’t expecting was Thanos and Nebula being with the Ravagers. Which was definitely an interesting thing to see. And this episode does a great job at telling the story, at the same time, making you feel the moments in it, what the first episode lacked more. Well granted, this episode is a complete different story… well mostly different story from the movie it is echoing, Guardian of the Galaxy, whereas the first episode is condensing the first Captain America movie into 30mins. While I liked the first episode more for its action, I like the plot in this episode more, animation as always, looking good. Though I have to say, humor feels a bit forced at times, but not too distracting. But that is a nitpick.
Love to get to know yall

Ricshiz

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2021, 12:30:14 pm »

So what did yall think?

SPOLIER WARNING!
First of all, I think it is really really rushed, the pacing of this episode moves quite fast. Granted it has to fit everything into the time frame of the episode. There are a lot of callbacks and reference to the movie that it is kinda based off from, Captain America: The First Avenger, which I enjoyed quite too. The action and the animation style is something that I didn’t think I would enjoy that much at first, and I ended up liking the action scenes very much! Storywise, I think it was pretty ok. Interesting to see Captain Carter, how it changes the events that transpires from then onward. And there are some emotional moments in this episode that does hit quite.  Humor is pretty good as well but some jokes did kinda fall flat. Overall, I enjoyed this episode. It is kinda familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time.

It definitely felt rush especially with the shield already painted and ready to go and her suit was ready too, would’ve been cool to see her in the pants and leather jacket like cap in the beginning.

Also wth was going on with the hydra, I thought it was just a metaphor and not an actual squid that they were trying to summon.

My thoughts on:
SPOLIER WARNING!
First off, I will say I definitely liked this episode better than the first one. It is much better paced, and it doesn’t feel that crammed. A lot of interesting twists and turns on the character we know that is for sure. One thing I definitely wasn’t expecting was Thanos and Nebula being with the Ravagers. Which was definitely an interesting thing to see. And this episode does a great job at telling the story, at the same time, making you feel the moments in it, what the first episode lacked more. Well granted, this episode is a complete different story… well mostly different story from the movie it is echoing, Guardian of the Galaxy, whereas the first episode is condensing the first Captain America movie into 30mins. While I liked the first episode more for its action, I like the plot in this episode more, animation as always, looking good. Though I have to say, humor feels a bit forced at times, but not too distracting. But that is a nitpick.

I agree and I would’ve liked to see how the conversation with thanos went that convinced him to change his mind.

Also is it just me or is thanos kind of weak, he took on tony, Steve and thor at the same time, won and then beat cap with Thor’s hammer and kept fighting several avengers afterwards and he lost to 2 black order members.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 05:36:55 am by DrgHybrid »

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2021, 01:12:12 pm »

So what did yall think?

SPOLIER WARNING!

It definitely felt rush especially with the shield already painted and ready to go and her suit was ready too, would’ve been cool to see her in the pants and leather jacket like cap in the beginning.

Also wth was going on with the hydra, I thought it was just a metaphor and not an actual squid that they were trying to summon.

Yeahh. Well~ it is a What If scenario. So this is one of the many realities. So I am not too put off by that. Cause multiverse. But yeah, rushed episode indeed.

My thoughts on:
SPOLIER WARNING!

I agree and I would’ve liked to see how the conversation with thanos went that convinced him to change his mind.

Also is it just me or is thanos kind of weak, he took on tony, Steve and thor at the same time, won and then beat cap with Thor’s hammer and kept fighting several avengers afterwards and he lost to 2 black order members.

Oh yes, indeed! It sounds intriguing lol.

Hmm well, I guess he is played a bit as a comic relief character you could say? But it is kinda funny seeing them poking fun at him. Buttt.... I gotta say, the humor in this show so far has been kinda hit and miss, I would prefer that the humor not be so much and not forced at times.
Love to get to know yall

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2021, 01:13:32 pm »

What are yall thoughts on the upcoming MCU movies? What are your expectation and hype for them?
Love to get to know yall

Ricshiz

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2021, 02:03:07 pm »

What are yall thoughts on the upcoming MCU movies? What are your expectation and hype for them?

Might be alone here but I’m more hype for externals then anything else.

I’m a big fan of big cosmic entities and the externals is just that, giant cosmic entities and I’m also particularly interested in makkari I wonder how her speed will compare to quicksilver and depending on when the movie is set I’d like to see what her comments would be on him and the rest of the avengers.

Also I can’t imagine how small they would be compared to the celestials I’d love to see that fight go down.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 05:42:09 am by DrgHybrid »

Offline Biomor

• Topless with bottoms
  • Spend time getting to know yourself and allow your
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2021, 01:38:40 pm »
Last night I watched the trailers for the eternal, shang chi, moon knight, thor love and thunder, and Ironman 4. I a, super pumped for all of them. The comics level stuff from the eternal is exciting and the possible return of Tony!!

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2021, 02:39:21 pm »
Last night I watched the trailers for the eternal, shang chi, moon knight, thor love and thunder, and Ironman 4. I a, super pumped for all of them. The comics level stuff from the eternal is exciting and the possible return of Tony!!

Hmm I am pretty sure the trailer for moon knight, thor love and thunder is not out yet, and they haven't annouced Iron man 4, I think you watched fanmade trailers for those.

And yes, eternals is really looking different from the other MCU movies somehow. But my only concern is will they be able to make this movie feel not that overpacked, cause they are having 10 characters here, and this movie is gonna introduce a lottt of new stuff, so a bit worried on the how they are gonna execute the story well~

I’m a big fan of big cosmic entities and the externals is just that, giant cosmic entities and I’m also particularly interested in makkari I wonder how her speed will compare to quicksilver and depending on when the movie is set I’d like to see what her comments would be on him and the rest of the avengers.

Also I can’t imagine how small they would be compared to the celestials I’d love to see that fight go down.

Hmm I see I see~ Yeah I agree, also the diversity of the casts seems pretty interesting. And the scale of it feels so epic from the trailer. Though for now, I am more hyped for Shang Chi, cause I like martial arts, and this movie seems to be full of them. And I am interested in seeing the culture being presented in it.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 05:42:24 am by DrgHybrid »
Love to get to know yall

Ricshiz

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2021, 02:50:05 pm »

Hmm I am pretty sure the trailer for moon knight, thor love and thunder is not out yet, and they haven't annouced Iron man 4, I think you watched fanmade trailers for those.

And yes, eternals is really looking different from the other MCU movies somehow. But my only concern is will they be able to make this movie feel not that overpacked, cause they are having 10 characters here, and this movie is gonna introduce a lottt of new stuff, so a bit worried on the how they are gonna execute the story well~

Hmm I see I see~ Yeah I agree, also the diversity of the casts seems pretty interesting. And the scale of it feels so epic from the trailer. Though for now, I am more hyped for Shang Chi, cause I like martial arts, and this movie seems to be full of them. And I am interested in seeing the culture being presented in it.

It is drastically different from most of the marvel movies so I’m not sure how well it’ll do.

And same I love watching well choreographed fight scenes but the Shang chi trailer really didn’t show me anything impressive as far as fighting goes, the hits seem a lot slower then movies with top tier fight scenes like “the raid” and “Ip man” so I hope they’re just saving the best scenes for last.

The style of the movie also reminds me of “the forbidden kingdom” and “kill bill” 
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 05:42:39 am by DrgHybrid »

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2021, 03:03:25 pm »

It is drastically different from most of the marvel movies so I’m not sure how well it’ll do.

And same I love watching well choreographed fight scenes but the Shang chi trailer really didn’t show me anything impressive as far as fighting goes, the hits seem a lot slower then movies with top tier fight scenes like “the raid” and “Ip man” so I hope they’re just saving the best scenes for last.

The style of the movie also reminds me of “the forbidden kingdom” and “kill bill”

Yeah it really does feel different. Well different is a good thing, but then again, we are in the middle of the pandemic.

Yeah yeah it does. Well, for me, the visuals look good too. Btw, they dropped another clip like not even an hour ago. The fighting here impressed me more than the scaffolding one. But based on the reviews, they did say the trailer been holding back. So, let's wait and see lol. I am excited, but I am trying not to overhype myself and get disappointed lol.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 05:42:53 am by DrgHybrid »
Love to get to know yall

Offline Biomor

• Topless with bottoms
  • Spend time getting to know yourself and allow your
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2021, 03:45:24 pm »

All of these say marvel studios. So I think they are official.

Ricshiz

« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2021, 12:12:59 am »

Hate to break it to you but none of them are, I recognise all of these scenes from other movies plus they don’t show anything new.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 05:41:37 am by DrgHybrid »

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2021, 01:20:47 pm »

Hate to break it to you but none of them are, I recognise all of these scenes from other movies plus they don’t show anything new.

Ehh yeah, he is right. There are many people making fake stuff or fanmade stuff these days, I think it is safer to consider the official stuff, that is from the official Marvel Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MARVEL
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 05:41:21 am by DrgHybrid »
Love to get to know yall

Offline nacktfuchs

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2021, 06:27:12 am »
Can’t wait to watch it. So mich. Es stuff is coming and we get new view at the marvel universe