Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: DCEU  (Read 4436 times)

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Looking to make friends!
  • Referrals: 0
DCEU
« on: July 04, 2021, 11:04:30 pm »
Any DCEU watchers or even Arrowverse (Yes still calling it Arrowverse lol)? Any thoughts on the franchise so far?
Feel free to PM me here or DM my discord:
Love to get to know yall

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
Re: DCEU
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2021, 11:24:59 pm »
I have absolutely no idea what all these things are

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2021, 11:32:18 pm »

It is a franchise name lol.
Love to get to know yall

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2021, 01:11:41 am »

It is a franchise name lol.

Me old and dumb

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2021, 01:30:49 am »
Love to get to know yall

Ricshiz

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2021, 12:30:51 pm »
Any DCEU watchers or even Arrowverse (Yes still calling it Arrowverse lol)? Any thoughts on the franchise so far?

Yes! Me.

I’ve watched every dceu movie so far besides Wonder Woman 2 and I didn’t really get far watching arrow and stopped the flash after season 4 and didn’t even try with anything else besides Titans and young justice and the animated movies.

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2021, 01:07:26 pm »

Yes! Me.

I’ve watched every dceu movie so far besides Wonder Woman 2 and I didn’t really get far watching arrow and stopped the flash after season 4 and didn’t even try with anything else besides Titans and young justice and the animated movies.

Ahh I see I see. Hmm well, I am still watching the Flash up to Season 7, and it is painfully cringe at times I am going to be honest lol.
Also, hmm you can check out Stargirl, it is pretty good in my opinion, starts off a bit slow, but each episodes get better, and the second half of the season is quite good!
Did you watch the Snyder Cut tho? What do you think?
Love to get to know yall

Ricshiz

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2021, 01:14:19 pm »

Yes! Me.

Ahh I see I see. Hmm well, I am still watching the Flash up to Season 7, and it is painfully cringe at times I am going to be honest lol.
Also, hmm you can check out Stargirl, it is pretty good in my opinion, starts off a bit slow, but each episodes get better, and the second half of the season is quite good!

I don’t think any of my streaming services have it and yep I’ve watched the Snyder cut, I actually liked it a bit but i really wasn’t a fan of the music and the constant slow mo that was unnecessary, tbh I preferred Atlantis in the Aquaman movie compared to the one in the Snyder cut as well.

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2021, 01:27:03 pm »

Yes! Me.

I don’t think any of my streaming services have it and yep I’ve watched the Snyder cut, I actually liked it a bit but i really wasn’t a fan of the music and the constant slow mo that was unnecessary, tbh I preferred Atlantis in the Aquaman movie compared to the one in the Snyder cut as well.

Well, I really liked it honestly. Much better than the 2017 version now looking back. Hmm music a bit off in some places I agree. Well, yeah a lot of slow mo lol, but that didn't really bother me. Ahh I see I see.

What do you think about the DCEU current direction given all the drama going on?
Love to get to know yall

Ricshiz

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2021, 01:30:47 pm »

Yes! Me.

Well, I really liked it honestly. Much better than the 2017 version now looking back. Hmm music a bit off in some places I agree. Well, yeah a lot of slow mo lol, but that didn't really bother me. Ahh I see I see.

What do you think about the DCEU current direction given all the drama going on?

To be quite honest I see the dceu going the flashpoint direction.

With a lot of there main actors leaving roles and continuity issues with the Snyder cut and and the joker, Batman and Aquaman being set in different universes I think they’ll eventually reach a boiling point where they redo everything using the flash and start fresh where the new movies can tie in without much explanation needed.

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2021, 01:35:33 pm »

Yes! Me.

With a lot of there main actors leaving roles and continuity issues with the Snyder cut and and the joker, Batman and Aquaman being set in different universes I think they’ll eventually reach a boiling point where they redo everything using the flash and start fresh where the new movies can tie in without much explanation needed.

Yeah yeah I agree. Flashpoint is a huge oppoturnity to change things up. Or maybe they go Snyder verse direction you may never know lol. Since that is trending a while, but I doubt that would happen.
Love to get to know yall

Ricshiz

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2021, 01:37:22 pm »

Yes! Me.

Yeah yeah I agree. Flashpoint is a huge oppoturnity to change things up. Or maybe they go Snyder verse direction you may never know lol. Since that is trending a while, but I doubt that would happen.

I doubt it tbh.

With the joker and Batman being both set in different and unrelated universes I think Warner bros isn’t going to go the shared universe route anymore.

I know flash, suicide squad and Shazam are in the same timeline but I think they’re just riding it out and ignoring the continuity for as long as there’s money to be made.

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2021, 01:40:43 pm »
Yeah agreed! They seems to be letting go of their shared universe thing
Love to get to know yall

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2021, 04:18:16 pm »
Oh the penny finally dropped. DC the alternative to Marvel. Tbh I’m not a fan of either. I’m growing tired of these franchises recasting and rebooting the same movies. How many more versions of Batman, superman, Spider-Man etc does the world really need? Come up with something new and original already

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2021, 09:06:41 am »
Oh the penny finally dropped. DC the alternative to Marvel. Tbh I’m not a fan of either. I’m growing tired of these franchises recasting and rebooting the same movies. How many more versions of Batman, superman, Spider-Man etc does the world really need? Come up with something new and original already

Hmmm I see what you mean here. Yeah DC reboots is getting a bit tiring I agree.
Love to get to know yall