Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: DCEU  (Read 4430 times)

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
Re: DCEU
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2021, 02:48:11 pm »
Oh the penny finally dropped. DC the alternative to Marvel. Tbh I’m not a fan of either. I’m growing tired of these franchises recasting and rebooting the same movies. How many more versions of Batman, superman, Spider-Man etc does the world really need? Come up with something new and original already

Hmmm I see what you mean here. Yeah DC reboots is getting a bit tiring I agree.

I did enjoy the two Batman movies Batman begins and dark knight. Dark knight rises was ok but it felt too much like dark knight with a different villain

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Looking to make friends!
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2021, 10:10:44 am »
Oh the penny finally dropped. DC the alternative to Marvel. Tbh I’m not a fan of either. I’m growing tired of these franchises recasting and rebooting the same movies. How many more versions of Batman, superman, Spider-Man etc does the world really need? Come up with something new and original already

I did enjoy the two Batman movies Batman begins and dark knight. Dark knight rises was ok but it felt too much like dark knight with a different villain

Ahh I see. Actually I haven't watched the Batman movies lol. Haven't really got the time.
Feel free to PM me here or DM my discord:
Love to get to know yall

Offline jnickles232

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2021, 02:12:47 pm »
I haven't seen Birds of Prey, but have watched the rest of the DCEU. I enjoyed Man of Steel. BVS was meh. I liked the Snyder Cut. Suicide Squad was a letdown and I'm hopeful for the reboot.

I watched the whole Arrowverse (even some shows that I didn't particularly love) up until Crisis on Infinite Earths. It felt like a good place to jump off. No judgement to anyone who still watches though.

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2021, 02:34:48 pm »
I haven't seen Birds of Prey, but have watched the rest of the DCEU. I enjoyed Man of Steel. BVS was meh. I liked the Snyder Cut. Suicide Squad was a letdown and I'm hopeful for the reboot.

I watched the whole Arrowverse (even some shows that I didn't particularly love) up until Crisis on Infinite Earths. It felt like a good place to jump off. No judgement to anyone who still watches though.

Ahh I see, well I enjoyed Man of Steel, BVS, was kinda tiring for me somehow, and the Snyder Cut was a blast for me, I liked it a lot. Suicde Squad, well it was kinda meh, yeah reboot looking good so far.

Yeah well, I am just watching Flash and Stargirl, Planning to watch Superman and Lois soon. Well, Flash has gone downhill, but I just watch it for the sake of watching lol
Love to get to know yall

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2021, 02:53:55 pm »

Ahh I see. Actually I haven't watched the Batman movies lol. Haven't really got the time.

No time for Batman but you watched the other DC movies?  :thinking:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2021, 02:58:12 pm »

No time for Batman but you watched the other DC movies?  :thinking:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Well I never said I watched all the movies lol XD
Love to get to know yall

Offline Biomor

• Topless with bottoms
  • Spend time getting to know yourself and allow your
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2021, 03:27:08 pm »
I love the DCEU. I can't wait for the new suicide squad

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2021, 12:39:18 pm »

Ooh~ I see. Well same here, will be watching it too! The reviews for The Suicide Squad has been really good so far! Like 99% on Rotten Tomatos (As flawed the ratings are sometimes, that stills means something lol) Seems like it is already a better movie than the 2016 version of it!

Also, feel free to leave your thoughts on anything DCEU related in this thread! I mean, that was why I set this up in the first place lol
Love to get to know yall

Offline Biomor

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2021, 06:48:48 pm »

Ooh~ I see. Well same here, will be watching it too! The reviews for The Suicide Squad has been really good so far! Like 99% on Rotten Tomatos (As flawed the ratings are sometimes, that stills means something lol) Seems like it is already a better movie than the 2016 version of it!

Also, feel free to leave your thoughts on anything DCEU related in this thread! I mean, that was why I set this up in the first place lol

I really enjoyed the last one too

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2021, 07:01:41 am »

Well if you ask me. I didn't hate the last movie, it was kinda ok for me. Didn't like it that much but still liked it.
Love to get to know yall

Offline Biomor

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2021, 05:44:36 pm »

Well if you ask me. I didn't hate the last movie, it was kinda ok for me. Didn't like it that much but still liked it.

Thats how a lot of people felt

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2021, 09:26:04 am »

Yeah, so I heard. Pretty decent movie. Though this time the reviews for this movie is looking pretty good. Not gonna let my expectation go too high tho
Love to get to know yall

Offline Biomor

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2021, 01:14:14 pm »

Yeah, so I heard. Pretty decent movie. Though this time the reviews for this movie is looking pretty good. Not gonna let my expectation go too high tho

The trailers are hilarious

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2021, 09:24:03 am »
@Biomor

I can agree with that lol. Btw, what is your favourite DC movie so far?
Love to get to know yall

Offline Biomor

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2021, 02:19:09 pm »
Definitely the Justice League Sanders cut