Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: The Falcon And The Winter Soldier  (Read 917 times)

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Looking to make friends!
  • Referrals: 0
The Falcon And The Winter Soldier
« on: July 05, 2021, 01:32:00 pm »
SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!

I think this show is quite good. Not the greatest but quite good in building up Sam's journey to being the new Captain America. And I kinda like how it brought up some realistic themes in this. Also, the fight scenes and the action in this is quite good!
The villain Karli, well, she is kinda ok, I guess. I understand her motivation but can't help but feel she is kinda a bit underdeveloped. Could probably be just me tho.
And that Sharon twist was kinda obvious lol, coming. Interested to see her future in the MCU tho, maybe she has ties to Armor Wars and all that!
Those are some of my thoughts of this show. What do yall think? Feel free to share below!
Feel free to PM me here or DM my discord:
Love to get to know yall

Ricshiz

Re: The Falcon And The Winter Soldier
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2021, 01:35:49 pm »
SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!

I think this show is quite good. Not the greatest but quite good in building up Sam's journey to being the new Captain America. And I kinda like how it brought up some realistic themes in this. Also, the fight scenes and the action in this is quite good!
The villain Karli, well, she is kinda ok, I guess. I understand her motivation but can't help but feel she is kinda a bit underdeveloped. Could probably be just me tho.
And that Sharon twist was kinda obvious lol, coming. Interested to see her future in the MCU tho, maybe she has ties to Armor Wars and all that!
Those are some of my thoughts of this show. What do yall think? Feel free to share below!

I like it, more so then wanda vision with that beginning episode and helped flesh out Sam and Buckys character but I agree karli wasn’t a great villain, tbh US agent was my favourite character in the whole thing, I understood his motives they were very human and his reaction is understandable to a degree plus in the last episode I felt he solidified himself as a solid character.

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2021, 01:45:27 pm »
Well I was a fan of the Cap films, especially The Winter Soldier. So I ended up liking this one as well. Yeah, I like this more than Wandavision, but they are both good in their own ways honestly. You can't really compare them to each other.
Yeah John Walker is really a complex character, you understand him a lot. His actor, did a good job potraying the character!
Yeah one thing this show did was it felt human, grounded and all. I am interested to see where this story go next because there is no way the story is ending there lol
Love to get to know yall

Ricshiz

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2021, 01:49:31 pm »
Well I was a fan of the Cap films, especially The Winter Soldier. So I ended up liking this one as well. Yeah, I like this more than Wandavision, but they are both good in their own ways honestly. You can't really compare them to each other.
Yeah John Walker is really a complex character, you understand him a lot. His actor, did a good job potraying the character!
Yeah one thing this show did was it felt human, grounded and all. I am interested to see where this story go next because there is no way the story is ending there lol

Grounded, that’s the word I was looking for, the show felt much more grounded compared to wanda vision which was a mind bender throughout the whole thing, of course it’s still a superhero movie but most of the characters were just normal people and even the heroes weren’t exactly shooting magical blasts at eachother and having androids fight eachother.

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2021, 01:51:45 pm »

Grounded, that’s the word I was looking for, the show felt much more grounded compared to wanda vision which was a mind bender throughout the whole thing, of course it’s still a superhero movie but most of the characters were just normal people and even the heroes weren’t exactly shooting magical blasts at eachother and having androids fight eachother.

Ahh I see. Yeah it does. Well, like I said. Each show are so different, can't really compare them like that which is better. I agree i agree.
Love to get to know yall

Ricshiz

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2021, 01:53:50 pm »

Ahh I see. Yeah it does. Well, like I said. Each show are so different, can't really compare them like that which is better. I agree i agree.

What’s ur thoughts on Loki? Have you seen it ? It’s honeslty my favourite of the 3 marvel shows so far and has a bit of down to earth and out of this world to it.

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2021, 01:57:40 pm »

What’s ur thoughts on Loki? Have you seen it ? It’s honeslty my favourite of the 3 marvel shows so far and has a bit of down to earth and out of this world to it.

Aha well, I mma open a topic on Loki and the show finished but I agree, it is my favourite out of the 3! It just feels so... unpredicatble, Kinda like Wandavision and TFATWS mixed together or something like that. And well, let's not spoil anything in here lol. Episode 4 was crazy!
Love to get to know yall

Offline jnickles232

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2021, 02:16:15 pm »
I think Wanda Vision had a lot of fantastical elements and mystery. It also had a unique charm with the sitcom vibe. Its really hard to follow that. I enjoy TFTWS, and I think people are a bit harsh on it because they compare to Wanda Vision.

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2021, 02:39:35 pm »
I think Wanda Vision had a lot of fantastical elements and mystery. It also had a unique charm with the sitcom vibe. Its really hard to follow that. I enjoy TFTWS, and I think people are a bit harsh on it because they compare to Wanda Vision.

Like I said, you can't really compare the two honestly. And yeah i enjoy TFATWS too
Love to get to know yall