Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Star Wars  (Read 2540 times)

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Looking to make friends!
  • Referrals: 0
Star Wars
« on: July 05, 2021, 01:50:17 pm »
Hello there!

Any Star Wars fan around here?
Feel free to PM me here or DM my discord:
Love to get to know yall

Ricshiz

Re: Star Wars
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2021, 01:52:13 pm »
Hello there!

Hey me again.

I’m not the biggest Star Wars fan, I know some decent lore but I’ve never been particularly interested in Star Wars just that it has some very interesting parts that I like but I’ve watched every movie and seen the mandalorian.

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2021, 01:55:27 pm »
Hello there!

Hey me again.

I’m not the biggest Star Wars fan, I know some decent lore but I’ve never been particularly interested in Star Wars just that it has some very interesting parts that I like but I’ve watched every movie and seen the mandalorian.

Wow is there something you do not watch XD.

Ahh I see. Well granted Star Wars lore is quite big. i watched all the animated shows, except Resistance tho. Ahh the Mandalorian, quite a good show. Well Mandalorian bringing in some lore from the animated shows for your information.
Love to get to know yall

Ricshiz

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2021, 01:59:22 pm »
Hello there!

Hey me again.

Ahh I see. Well granted Star Wars lore is quite big. i watched all the animated shows, except Resistance tho. Ahh the Mandalorian, quite a good show. Well Mandalorian bringing in some lore from the animated shows for your information.

Yes I haven’t seen much of stark trek and my anime knowledge is very surface level.

I’ve seen a bit of the animated shows but they didn’t really resonate with me plus at the time Ben 10 and dragon ball had my full attention.

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2021, 02:14:28 pm »
Hello there!

Hey me again.

Yes I haven’t seen much of stark trek and my anime knowledge is very surface level.

I’ve seen a bit of the animated shows but they didn’t really resonate with me plus at the time Ben 10 and dragon ball had my full attention.

Ahhh I see there, you and I kinda the same I mean like, I don't really watch Star Trek nor anime.

Ahh I see. Well they are quite diverse in terms of how good there are, one episode could be really good and the next could be bad. Well if you want a guide to the important episodes, feel free to ask lol
Love to get to know yall

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2021, 04:15:36 pm »
I liked the original trilogy and phantom menace then saw attack of the clones… it was ok but it didn’t inspire me to watch revenge of the sith. I find prequel shows/ movies of well established tv and movie franchises don’t look or feel right, I can’t explain it better than that. Saw the farce awakens and sat through the whole movie picking up on everything that JJ Abrams just copied from the older films. This was six months after I saw Star Trek into darkness and found he’d done the same thing, recycling elements from older trek movies. I’ve never gone to the cinema since. I forgot what the next Star Wars movie was called but I remember not being impressed with that either. I’ve not seen the third instalment of that trilogy.

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2021, 04:27:34 pm »
I liked the original trilogy and phantom menace then saw attack of the clones… it was ok but it didn’t inspire me to watch revenge of the sith. I find prequel shows/ movies of well established tv and movie franchises don’t look or feel right, I can’t explain it better than that. Saw the farce awakens and sat through the whole movie picking up on everything that JJ Abrams just copied from the older films. This was six months after I saw Star Trek into darkness and found he’d done the same thing, recycling elements from older trek movies. I’ve never gone to the cinema since. I forgot what the next Star Wars movie was called but I remember not being impressed with that either. I’ve not seen the third instalment of that trilogy.

Yeah I agree with you there. Sequel trilogy is kinda a rehash of the previous films
Love to get to know yall

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2021, 04:30:41 pm »

Yeah I agree with you there. Sequel trilogy is kinda a rehash of the previous films

And littered with silly childish Disney shit

Offline rockasocka1992

• Shouting it out loud
  • love being in nature outfit :)
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2021, 04:53:42 pm »
Hell yeah :D.
hello , im a 27 year old guy from belgium , i enjoy nature and i love being naked because it lets me feel free :).

Offline Longingtobenude

• Shouting it out loud
  • Hello:)
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2021, 05:04:31 pm »
I'm a huge star wars fan.  Games, books, movies, shows.. I'm into it all.  Except the last 3 movies. 

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2021, 10:56:34 pm »
I'm a huge star wars fan.  Games, books, movies, shows.. I'm into it all.  Except the last 3 movies.

Kinda the same here lol. Been watching the animated series too then?

Hell yeah :D.

Aha good to know! Any favourites?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 06:36:13 am by DrgHybrid »
Love to get to know yall

Offline Longingtobenude

• Shouting it out loud
  • Hello:)
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2021, 01:16:52 pm »

Clone Wars and Rebels, but I haven't checked out Bad Batch yet.  I'll probably wait for it to finish so I can binge it. 

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2021, 03:33:10 pm »

Clone Wars and Rebels, but I haven't checked out Bad Batch yet.  I'll probably wait for it to finish so I can binge it.

Ah cool. I grew up with Rebels, that was what got me into Star Wars.
The Bad Batch is quite good. Animation is great there as well
Love to get to know yall

Offline blank radar

• Teens Only Member
  • Naturist Superhero
  • he/him
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2021, 04:35:07 pm »
i like all the star wars movies, although i wouldn't call myself a diehard fan. the prequels aren't secret masterpieces, and some things have aged poorly. but my relationship with the sequels is extra weird. up until episode 9 i thought they were the bee's knees, but now i don't really have any opinion on them at all other than as a weird curiosity, a corporate product of our late-capitalist film landscape. (at least they're fun to watch?)

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2021, 10:06:08 am »
i like all the star wars movies, although i wouldn't call myself a diehard fan. the prequels aren't secret masterpieces, and some things have aged poorly. but my relationship with the sequels is extra weird. up until episode 9 i thought they were the bee's knees, but now i don't really have any opinion on them at all other than as a weird curiosity, a corporate product of our late-capitalist film landscape. (at least they're fun to watch?)

Well the sequels, the effects were good, the score was nice. Plot well, there are some problems with them there. Ahh I see I see, Well they usually are fun to watch.
Love to get to know yall